Champions League Round of 16 (12th Feb - 13th Mar)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just in case 100 people didn't say it at the time, what the bloody hell was Neuer doing for that first goal?

We saw the Buffon error, De Gea letting that Xhaka shot in, and now this. Not a good week for top class keepers!

Wal2Fra

Yep, VAR. Good idea as well so it's not ruining chances if the linesman does get it wrong.
So VAR will just tell the linesman it is offside and he will subsequently raise the flag?

The fact he needed to be told twice in about 5 minutes is not a good reflection on the job he is doing.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
As expected. Hopefully Fab and Weeji can get their shit sorted in the second half despite being a man down (Milner)
Probably need to get lallana or Shaqiri on, our entire game plan atm is long balls in to the channel. We have absolutely nothing in the middle going forwards. Our defence whilst much better is still not as good as it was first half of the season, Matip has done well but can’t wait for Gomez to get fit again.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
That's a big call. Ramos backs it up with a callous intellect. There's real malevolent ratiocination behind his destructive antics. Suarez on the other hand looks like he's still evolving.
I think his sheer level of cuntery places him above Ramos. The biting, the racism, the diving, shithousery like in the gif above...

Ramos is obviously a cnut, but compared to Suarez he isn't quite in the same league.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
What you on about, they've come into it well after going a goal down.
Hardly a ring endorsement that is it, 'they've come into it well after going a goal down'

Right now Liverpool are through, Bayern need at least another two and creatively they look lacking ideas and defensively they look frail

SqueakyWeasel

Just in case 100 people didn't say it at the time, what the bloody hell was Neuer doing for that first goal?

We saw the Buffon error, De Gea letting that Xhaka shot in, and now this. Not a good week for top class keepers!
You're not wrong although, Neuer and Buffon more at fault than DdG in my opinion. Neuer's not the same keeper he was before his injury. Completely at fault for that goal.

Needham

I think his sheer level of cuntery places him above Ramos. The biting, the racism, the diving, shithousery like in the gif above...

Ramos is obviously a cnut, but compared to Suarez he isn't quite in the same league.
I guess it's the Tevez argument, that is, that there seems to be a level of native brainless idiocy that leads him there where as Ramos should and does know better. But yeah when you consider his back catalogue of offences you're probably right.

Needham

Have to say German people dress well. Out and about in our city centres you see a bunch of tramps by comparison.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Rain falling. Clop's got his excuse in case they lose:D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You're not wrong although, Neuer and Buffon more at fault than DdG in my opinion. Neuer's not the same keeper he was before his injury. Completely at fault for that goal.
I do hate to a see a keeper miles off his line like that. Utterly unforgiveable sort of error.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
VAR only as good as the idiots in charge of it.

Imagine Mike Dean in charge of VAR :mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hardly a ring endorsement that is it, 'they've come into it well after going a goal down'

Right now Liverpool are through, Bayern need at least another two and creatively they look lacking ideas and defensively they look frail
Let's try a diffo approach - there's "No chance" Bayern will score another :wenger:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Shockingly so tbh.

Nobody on the bench really that you think would make a massive change.

They need a lot of investment in the summer.
Liverpool haven't played a great deal better to be honest.

This has been a terrible game so far.

redshaw

Suarez made the most of it but I can see how it's given as the player still slides in with a poor tackle that disrupts the player.