Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Buzzing for tonight. Get an early goal and anything could happen. Bayern will be bricking it with memories of last season's drubbing at the Emirates.

Inter Yer Nan

I think Dortmund is realistically the only side I feel can turn around one of the ties. Anything else would be a major surprise to me. That said I still think Dortmund will be wasteful and give up a goal so really up against it.

edit: I guess Leicester too have a shot.

Ole90+3

Buzzing for tonight. Get an early goal and anything could happen. Bayern will be bricking it with memories of last season's drubbing at the Emirates.
Fecking hell, you're optimistic. That's the correct attitude for sure! Good luck, actually wouldn't mind seeing Arsenal comeback to see the 180 by fans on AFTV

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Too bad Napoli conceded that 3rd goal. I can't see them going through because of this 2 goal difference.

MullerUtd

Too bad Napoli conceded that 3rd goal. I can't see them going through because of this 2 goal difference.
You could say the same for Monaco too. What a shame, I would really fancy them to go through with a 3-4 away loss. Falcao. :mad:

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Bayern Munich team to play Arsenal: Neuer; Rafinha, Hummels, Martínez, Alaba; Alonso, Thiago, Vidal; Robben, Ribery, Lewandowski.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Ancelotti's only weakness in CL. His teams have a tendency to switch off when they go into a second leg with a big advantage. Get ready for your very own La Coruña :wenger:
Maybe so, but he hasn't coached a german team yet. :D

honestly tho, the recent performances of your team, and of ours, don' make me look at your prediction (or MullerUtd's fiver) with much confidence

dbs235

I actually really like that Arsenal front 4. Shame that their midfield will barely allow them to touch the ball.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What is the point of trying for Arsenal? It's a mere formality.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
cnut Cakir is actually reffing Napoli - Real Madrid. Which Napoli player is going to get Nani'd?

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Bayern with 433? Strange, it seemed Carlo switched to 4231 and it worked very well in the last few months. Why go back to 433?

AXVnee7

Another pasting for Arsenal hopefully. 3-0 at the least would be fantastic.

AXVnee7

Bayern with 433? Strange, it seemed Carlo switched to 4231 and it worked very well in the last few months. Why go back to 433?
Why not? They've practically won the tie, it's a chance to experiment a little against a 'decent' side in Europe.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Think I'm going to watch Napoli v real, the San paolo will be rocking tonight

love that thing the Napoli fans do when the champs league anthem plays, they could be their 12th man they produce a great atmosphere.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It is a 4231 with Thiago in front of Alonso/Vidal as a "10".

MullerUtd

Good to have the Champions League back. Think I will catch the Napoli vs Real Madrid game since Arsenal and Bayern is done and dusted.