Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Monaco will have to score 5 or 6 after what their defence served up 3 weeks ago.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Fernandinho should be booked here. We've started half asleep. This is poor so far.

NinjaFletch

Whether City win or not I can't help but think Pep's team selection is naive and has made a difficult game even harder.

cyberman

What has happened to KDB? Fernandinho is in there by himself fighting off Monaco

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
They just need 1 more and they will win on away goals. A shame Falcao missed the penalty in the first leg or they are currently through as it stands.
I know, but with their dodgy defence they need as many goals as they can get:lol:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They just need 1 more and they will win on away goals. A shame Falcao missed the penalty in the first leg or they are currently through as it stands.
They need to score more than 2 as I think City are definitely scoring.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Need City to win if we want a better shot at top 4.

I think it can work either way. Sometimes going out of a big competition relatively early can have a negative impact.

TehRed

Tell you what, i'd throw a lot of money at Monaco for Mbappe, Fabinho and Silva.

Mendy, Sidibe and Lemar are pretty damn good as well, but maybe not "throw a lot of money" levels just yet.

FujiVice

KDB looked like the best player in the country in September. What went wrong? Injuries? Teams have worked him out? Or just playing with a bunch of clowns. His good games are few and far between.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Silva and KDB still on the bench so far. Shocking opening.