Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Neuer trying to punch that. Should have his whole hand up.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's incredible how consistently Arsenal fail. Getting beat in the first leg, to then score early for a glimmer of hope. Incredible really.

Looking forward to the Bayern goal against the run of play to extinguish all hopes.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Hamsik is the best midfielder in the World. Another incredible piece of magic from him.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Napoli score, now Real have to show us if they're fighting this season or they already gave up

Aboutreika18

It's incredible how consistently Arsenal fail. Getting beat in the first leg, to then score early for a glimmer of hope. Incredible really.

Looking forward to the Bayern goal against the run of play to extinguish all hopes.
They've done it numerous times, lose thr first leg convincingly and then up their game but still go out in the 2nd leg. Against Bayern in their treble season, against AC Milan, against Monaco.

The ultimate moral winners.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Napoli really putting it up to Madrid, still gotta fancy BBC to pull it out for them.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I've been switching between the 2, whenever I see Madrid either they are countering 3v3 or they are exposed in front of their defence (at the #10 position). Is Casemeiro missing?

AndyJ1985

Arsenal are the most predictable team in football. It's ridiculous how everything pans out exactly the same every season.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
They've done it numerous times, lose thr first leg convincingly and then up their game but still go out in the 2nd leg. Against Bayern in their treble season, against AC Milan, against Monaco.

The ultimate moral winners.
(Game ends with Arsenal 1 goal short of going through) "Yeah, take that, and remember we could have your best player but Arsene didn't want him"

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I see the always excellent Cnut Cakir is the ref in Napoli.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I've been switching between the 2, whenever I see Madrid either they are countering 3v3 or they are exposed in front of their defence (at the #10 position). Is Casemeiro missing?
No, but I am of the opinion that the overall effect of his inclusion is a bit overrated. Real had many defensively suspect games when he was on the pitch, and some good ones when he wasn't.

Ronaldo hits the post.