Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Yagami

Good post resistant
I can't believe how great the Ox has been in midfield of late. If he gets dropped for Coquelin, Ramsey, or well anyone, it'll be a travesty.
As @Donaldo said, there were signs as early as the AC Milan game in 11/12(?) that Ox could become a top CM. He's looked brilliant there every game this year.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Remember when BBC was the most dangerous trio in football? What happened there?

Art

Art the artist
I wish United moved the ball with the pace and ferocity that Napoli does. So much intent as well.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Do you think that Napoli-Madrid referee is being bad? I don't remember big mistakes.
We will see if Napoli later complain about that (I don't think so)

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
As @Donaldo said, there were signs as early as the AC Milan game in 11/12(?) that Ox could become a top CM. He's looked brilliant there every game this year.
Yup, remember that game well. His skill set is so much better suited to playing in the middle.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
The demolition of Arsenal shall begin.

Eddy_JukeZ

Remember when BBC was the most dangerous trio in football? What happened there?
Really only 1 season, and I think it was the midfield being their strong point anyways. Di Maria, Modric and Alonso were a great midfield 3.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Do you think that Napoli-Madrid referee is being bad? I don't remember big mistakes.
We will see if Napoli later complain about that (I don't think so)
Nah. He is fine. Some minor mistakes, most for Madrid, but nothing big.

Zoo

Wow that's bad. Would 8-2 see how it could get any worse.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Really only 1 season, and I think it was the midfield being their strong point anyways. Di Maria, Modric and Alonso were a great midfield 3.
They look completely useless though. I don't watch Real regularly, to be fair, but still - should be thriving in a game like this.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Commentary keep talking about how bad it was that Kosc got sent off. Flashed his yellow too quickly, but right decision in the end.

Eddy_JukeZ

They look completely useless though. I don't watch Real regularly, to be fair, but still - should be thriving in a game like this.
Think Bale just recently returned from injury. Benzema being his usual inconsistent self. And Ronaldo also had some injury problems recently I believe, but he's pretty much become a poacher extraordinaire the past season.

This is how they've always been with Zidane though. They rarely impress and dominate, but they're very good at grinding out wins.