Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

AndyJ1985

PSG look nervous, as if they're scared of throwing away a tie everyone thinks they've already won.

MullerUtd

What a fecking shame Barca couldn't score an away goal. A 1-4 result would be extremely favourable to them now considering they just need 2 more goals without conceding which is definitely possible. In spite of their early goal, I still think they can't overcome a 0-4 deficit. It's just too much to make up.

Moiraine

UEFA can just feck off, I am 100% certain it would have been a Penalty if it was against Barcelona. Just hate big clubs getting all the decisions.

NM

What a fecking shame Barca couldn't score an away goal. A 1-4 result would be extremely favourable to them now considering they just need 2 more goals without conceding which is definitely possible. In spite of their early goal, I still think they can't overcome a 0-4 deficit. It's just too much to make up.
You a united or Barca fan? The user name says United but you are posting like a Barca fan.

Traub

Barca need to go into the break 2-0 up to have any chance IMO

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Messi needs to light a fire under his own backside, he is too nonchalant.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Time to get out your yellow card, ref. That is the second rough challenge by Samaris.

Moiraine

I want an early PSG Goal to make it a long night for Barcelona. Would be lovely to see the crowd deflated :D

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
This is the kind of game where Messi should step up and show why he is the best.

montpelier

Mascherano eh? and Suarez too

that penalty handball was more than stonewall if you ask me, in fact, they should probably have had two for it, :)