Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

saivet

Sevilla looking better now. Hopefully Leicester can benefit from hitting them on the break.

Ainu

I know it's fashionable to dislike Leicester at the moment but I actually want them to go through. Just makes the story even more incredible.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Why did Ranieri meddle with this teams tactics? He really is the tinker man

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Leicester City players betrayed Ranieri. There is no way their intensity has picked up to such a level within the space of few weeks due to their former Assistant manager.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Leicester City players betrayed Ranieri. There is no way their intensity has picked up to such a level within the space of few weeks due to their former Assistant manager.
The papers said Ranieri was changing tactics on game day. He had lost the plot

R'hllor

The papers said Ranieri was changing tactics on game day. He had lost the plot
Bullshit,tactics have feck all to do with desire and will to run etc. Ranieri got back stabbed by players and staff

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Come on Leicester! (Even if you don't deserve it after turning on Ranieri) :D

lopiop

Anybody else dislikes nasri. I don't know what is his strengths. All he does is slow down the game and play the ball side to side. He looks like has no pace whatsoever.

JeffBoomTetris

This is where a romantic like Sampaoli will have problems in cup competitions. Too much safe possession and little penetration. A pragmatic manager like Emery would have told them to play freely and instinctively

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
This is where a romantic like Sampaoli will have problems in cup competitions. Too much safe possession and little penetration. A pragmatic manager like Emery would have told them to play freely and instinctively
No better manager than Emery for holding onto a first leg lead in the CL

Yagami

Good post resistant
Not surprised Leicester are leading, and I won't be surprised if they go through. All season their defence has looked very shaky due to their high press.
Nasri is playing well.
Standard for Nasri this season. A joy to watch.

Get Mariano on ffs. The quality from wide areas has been terrible.
Completely agree. He's a very good RWB.

Siorac

I can see glimpses of the 2011/2012 Chelsea. Terrible display overall, but they got grit.
What? Leicester have been the better team so far, clearly. More shots, more possession, they are ahead... Sevilla have done nothing.

Edit: more possession in dangerous areas, sorry. I forgot to finish what I wanted to write :)