Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

RU Devil

Monaco have dropped off alarmingly this half. They don't have the same intensity they had in the first half.
Yeah, similar to the first game. All gangbusters for 45-50 mins and then a lull in the frantic attacking pace. Of course, City has something to say about it and are doing a bit better, but it seems Monaco doesn't have the energy to get back on the front foot.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
City are going to score late aren't they?

saivet

Aguero now missed 2 big chances. A little annoying as I've money on him to score.

zee.robs

Supports
not really fan of specificteam
Agüero missing a chance every minute here

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Might make an interesting topic: if you could have just one of them - guaranteed - who would you take? Very difficult one.
Honestly if i could chuck 200 mill for the lot I would. Lemar, Mbappe,Sidibie,Mendy,Glik,Fabinho,Bakayo and Silva. Maybe Moutinho might be a better profile of Mf instead of one or perhaps Dahoud. (BMG) Ah if only.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Monaco have lost all their concentration here... they cant defend. Need to change something or else theyll definitely concede. 3 clear cut chances in the last 10-15 mins

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Not looking good, lads. Monaco just haven't turned up after the break. Seems like Jardim changed the tactics way too soon.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Monaco getting cut apart time after time. Jeez. Wake up you cnuts.

MullerUtd

I'm going to place a tenner on City to get through to ease the pain. Still think they will score a late goal to get through barely.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
This is looking like that last 30 mins from the first tie. City creating chances at will.