g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Arnold dribbled by 57 year old Modric is amazing stuff. What a shite defender this guy is.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
It doenst really matter with that score line but Sow clearly hits the ball first. Thats the 3rd ridiculous penalty against a german team in this round.

Cpt Negative

BT, making a pigs ear of European fo

BT have been making a pigs ear of their coverage of all the European competitions for a while now.
Crap presenters or either putting up the wrong graphic slap bang in the middle the screen during matches when they’re not plugging the boxing.
Don’t they get their feeds from European broadcasters when away? That’s why it’s always dead random and always cuts to crowd Depending on country

Eddy_JukeZ

Real should be up by like 2 goals.

Amazing that Liverpool haven't conceded in this game.

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Are Liverpool really this cowardly that they would rather not lose this match instead of trying to qualify for the next round?! It baffles me!

Baxquux

They are pretty likeable. No cnuts on the team nor a cnuty manager.
Well, I support Benzema's efforts in sending the scouse towards an ignominious exit, and he's a wonderful player overall, but definitely something of a cnut off the field if reports (and court cases) are to be trusted...

Ancelotti seems a decent sort, mind.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
These cnuts should be 5 down in this leg too, appalling finishing from Madrid

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Well, I support Benzema's efforts in sending the scouse towards an ignominious exit, and he's a wonderful player overall, but definitely something of a cnut off the field if reports (and court cases) are to be trusted...

Ancelotti seems a decent sort, mind.
Good point on Benzema.

Kaos

Thank feck Madrid have a 3 goal cushion. This has Liverpool smash and grab written all over, should be about 5-0 down but somehow it's goalless.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Thank feck Madrid have a 3 goal cushion. This has Liverpool smash and grab written all over, should be about 5-0 down but somehow it's goalless.
I don't think the game would be played like it is had it been closer on aggregate.
Madrid are far superior

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Are Liverpool really this cowardly that they would rather not lose this match instead of trying to qualify for the next round?! It baffles me!
Think they just might not be good enough actually

redshaw

That was my impression as well, should be 10-2 on agg but haven't been able to find a stable stream.

Martin Tyler is going on about an even match, two top sides with chances at both ends.

kidbob

That was my impression as well, should be 10-2 on agg but haven't been able to find a stable stream.

Martin Tyler is going on about an even match, two top sides with chances at both ends.
Madrid are miles better. An insult to them to try to say them and Liverpool are at any sort of similar level.