Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He's by far not my dream player but anyone describing him as a simple tap-in merchant is either biased or not to be taken seriously.
I felt it was sort of obvious I wasnt really serious when I said Weghorst could score 36 goals too if Ten Hag just told him to stand in the right place :nervous:

Cloud7

So who's going to beat City this year and who will give them the best game? Personally i'd like to see Bayern give them a good drubbing
Real would beat them. Real's European pedigree beats any team before they even get on the field

RedRocket9908

Who else has scored 5 goals in a game against Leipzig then? Must be a few if this is about them, not Haaland.
None of Haaland's 5 goals was a good well worked goal, 1 was a pen and the other 4 were all complete mess-ups from the Leipzig defenders, the Leipzig goalkeeper,or both.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
None of Haaland's 5 goals was a good well worked goal, 1 was a pen and the other 4 were all complete mess-ups from the Leipzig defenders, the Leipzig goalkeeper,or both.
None of them will make goal of the season, that’s for sure. But very few players are in the right position as frequently as he is. It’s not chance, it’s skill. He’s ridiculously good at it. So for the original poster to say that those 5 goals are a reflection on Leipzig, not Haaland is just incorrect. Other supremely talented strikers would have scored less.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Sergio Conceicao has aged very, very gracefully.

Oranges038

Porto playing with all the intensity of a dead slug.

Someone should tell them they are 1-0 down and there's only a few minutes left.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
None of them will make goal of the season, that’s for sure. But very few players are in the right position as frequently as he is. It’s not chance, it’s skill. He’s ridiculously good at it. So for the original poster to say that those 5 goals are a reflection on Leipzig, not Haaland is just incorrect. Other supremely talented strikers would have scored less.
It's not incorrect as it's my view on it. You can choose to disagree but I would never say you're incorrect, it's how you see it and I just don't. Leipzig were fecking trash, a joke of a performance

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Inter is terrible but so are we, this is probably the worse squad we have since 2001 or something.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I would have a pop at Leipzig for that but I think we might get a stuffing tomorrow night so I'll leave them be.

always_hoping

Three big chances for Porto in injury time to force extra time. 1 off the line, one off the post and the last one off the crossbar.

Two Milan sides into the last 8. Hypothetically speaking would either be good enough to win this seasons Europa league if they were in it?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
First half was decent, pretty fast paced. Second half was a whole lot of nothing and then Porto had a goal cleared off the line and hit the bar and the post in the space of a minute in the 94th minute :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Three big chances for Porto in injury time to force extra time time. 1 off the line, one off the post and the last one off the crossbar.

Two Milan sides into the last 8. Hypothetically speaking would either be good enough to win this seasons Europa league if they were in it?
Probably yeah. But you could question a few other UCL last 16 clubs too.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
they'd be among the 5 best teams in the competition but nowhere near Arsenal. Still, juventus are in it and might win, and they're not better than either. 4 best teams in EL are arsenal, united, juventus and roma right now...