Champions League Round of 16 (15th Feb - 16th Mar)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Has Wibble denied every possible accusation that the draw is fixed yet?

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Im curious if rival forums are foaming at the mouth that we've someone got the draw redone because we didnt like it or accept it was a shambles
As an oppo poster I'll happily admit I'm annoyed as feck that we lose our super easy match and probably end up getting Bayern or some shit. Filled with hate right now.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can’t wait for all this shit F1 talk to die

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This'll boil the piss of ours rivals who were know doing pissing themselves at how the first draw went for them vs us
Imagine we end up somehow winning the whole thing? The level of ABUness will reach peak SAF levels.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I mean that initial draw couldn’t get any worse. Odds that it will be the exact same draw?
What type of odds do you want?

Statistical odds? 10000000000000000/1

UEFA rigged odds? 1/10000000000000000

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"Following a technical problem with the software of an external service provider"

Of course. Blame someone else.

Pearl.Jam

I'm fuming. The draw is rigged same with the FA cup the hardest possible tie against Aston Villa where other teams get lower league ties!! Done with football. ManUtd needed a Sporting or easier tie for confidence! Why isn't there an investigation!? Every year this happens with United..
Sonya is Cross

Ixion

There's probably a software engineer who wrote the software insanely pissed off right now that it's being blamed when it was almost certainly just incompetence from someone on the stage

90 + 5min

Previous talk about fixed draws are getting even more fuel after today. A multibillion industry can’t even get their own things right. Shocking!

choccy77

It wouldn't even surprise me if Uefa pulled out Spurs v Liverpool at this point.

That's how much confidence I have in their integrity

SirAnderson

There's probably a software engineer who wrote the software insanely pissed off right now that it's being blamed when it was almost certainly just incompetence from someone on the stage
Hopefully they send out a tweet.
But that's bye bye business if they do, so they'll just shut it and take the hit.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Previous talk about fixed draws are getting even more fuel after today. A multibillion industry can’t even get their own things right. Shocking!
Nah, it was the 'external provider'.

Raw

There are many "draw simulators" online for free. Just stick that up on the screen instead. Problem solved.

choccy77

"Following a technical problem with the software of an external service provider"

Of course. Blame someone else.
Software provider being, the useless bastard picking 7 balls from a bowl and still fking it up

choccy77

Kinda hilarious Athletico having to rely on VAR to save their season

Normandy

Supports
Montreal Impact
Can’t wait for all this shit F1 talk to die
Don't worry, once they calm down and we see the new regs in action during pre-season, this will be largely moved on from.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I can't help but read that in his accent. :lol:

But wait...what's not right, the first draw or that fact that they correcting it? :nervous:
Things are very murky these days, can't assume anything.
haha the first draw, can’t believe uefa has effed this up on live tv

90 + 5min

Nah, it was the 'external provider'.
One thing is important. Make sure things like this gets correct to take anything from those who are always suspicious. They did opposite today.

I like that they could make things right with new draw. Credit to them.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
A World Cup every 2 years, 2 CL draws in one day... What will FIFA and UEFA think of next?