Champions League - Round of 16 - 1st Legs 13/14/20/21 Feb

cyberman

Adding Kane and getting worse certainly is a timeline I didn’t see coming.
Not many big money signings ever have that massive effect that you’d think

Fergies Gum

These BT Sport commentators have not got a clue. They did not even realise it was a penalty.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Its a Hard tackle but penalty AND Red is far too harsh, he went for the Ball From the front for fecks sake

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Upamecano does a pretty good impression of Eric Bailly most times I see him.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
De Ligt looking delighted to get on :lol:

RedDevilQuebecois

Adding Kane and getting worse certainly is a timeline I didn’t see coming.
Not many big money signings ever have that massive effect that you’d think
Harry Kane could join Celtic and yet Hibernian would then find a way to win the Scottish league before Kane does. That is how cursed that guy is.

krazyrobus

Its a Hard tackle but penalty AND Red is far too harsh, he went for the Ball From the front for fecks sake
Oh cmon, he hit him high on the ankle studs up, that is a red card any day of the week and it's a foul in the box, you expect the ref to give a red card and no penalty?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This goes beyond the referee error this was a deliberate miscall by Kassai
How did he miss all those Casemiro 2nd yellows. Never mind the 2 Ronaldo offside goals

This is worse than Ovbredo. I hope they ask Kassai what he felt about his officiating that night
My theory is he didn't. Kassai made a deliberate miscall early in that game when he didn't send off Vidal for trying to break Isco's ankle - as clear a straight red card as you're ever likely to see - and then spent the rest of the game desperately trying to make up for it. He wanted to avoid having an impact on the game so much it became unavoidable

MiracleInMadrid

All I'm wondering right now, is if we can somehow pull off signing Kimmich in the summer. I know every big team will be after him if there's a chance, but there must come a time where we actually manage to snap up a top top player in front of everyone else again.

I know I'm clutching at straws here..

antk

Reminds me of comments around here regarding Rashford's red earlier this season.

Red all day every day

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Nice goal by Barcola, it's a shame Real Sociedad couldn't hold until the return leg. This PSG team is so poor

cyberman

So you're saying he has a big impact. That's good, right? :lol:
It’s like the Mbappe thread and fans thinking everybody should be after him. It’s such a talent that you need to restructure the side around it and that balance is a tricky aspect to even out.
I haven’t seen much Bayern but doesn’t Musiala play as a 10? I wouldn’t be surprised that having Kane on the team stunted his impact the same way Kane deciding to drop deep killed Eriksen and Dele Spurs careers.
Could be wrong but let’s call it a guesstimate

Zed is not dead

Nice goal by Barcola, it's a shame Real Sociedad couldn't hold until the return leg. This PSG team is so poor
Yeah they were pretty much the dominant side for an hour until PSG scored.
It will be a different story if they get some players back for the return leg.

But yeah this PSG side has been quite poor bar the last 15min

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
You’d think Lazio would try to get a second against 10 men.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The red card was for reckless and dangerous play I think. Penalty or not, that’s a fair enough red card. The fact that it was in the box was unlucky for Bayern. Similar to Romero vs Chelsea this season.