Champions League Semi Finals (24th April - 2nd May)

Bole Top

btw, who is this Bernat on Bayern's bench? I remember he came with Guardiola, but I've never seen him play as he's always on bench.

Aboutreika18

I’ve seen that Kimmich goal a few times now and each time I’m more and more convinced he lopped it and got lucky. If you watch his head movement and eyes straight after it he looks like he briefly starts to look across to the 6 yard box.
Same, unless Kimmich has mastered the no-look shot which he saved all his career for this one moment. :p

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Any predictions to how this match ends?

I’ll say 2-1 for either team - Ronaldo if Madrid, Ribery if Bayern...seems too open and sloppy of a game to end in a draw.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Hadn't Pep faced similiar situation back then? I thought your medical dep. has been revamp since then.
No. The same old guys are back in charge now. Which explains why there is no other team at this level coming even close to the amount of injuries we keep having. It’s beyond ridiculous and I’m baffled nobody really seems to care about it.

vangagal

No. The same old guys are back in charge now. Which explains why there is no other team at this level coming even close to the amount of injuries we keep having. It’s beyond ridiculous and I’m baffled nobody really seems to care about it.
So the same said old guys sacked by Pep then when Pep leaved they got back again?

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
It'll be a testament to the managersm brilliance if Bayern come out on top in this tie with this depleted squad.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
So the same said old guys sacked by Pep then when Pep leaved they got back again?
Pep sacked nobody. Rummenigge did sack Müller-Wohlfahrt, mainly because Pep couldn’t work with him. It’s a long story, actually and probably out of place here.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
What a weak and inconsistent yellow

Considering Carvajal didn’t get anything in 1st half

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Being a ref seems such a shite job. Whiny feckers crowding you after every tackle.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
I knew Bayern would get the first yellow card in this game, even though Real was murdering our players in the first half. :lol: :lol:

Uefa Madrid.

Toad

Liverpool must be loving this. One team that can’t finish and another than can’t defend. No champions league clubs seem to have any sort of consistent form this season..