Champions League Semi Finals (24th April - 2nd May)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Madrid have to be the jammiest team in CL history.

el3mel

And that's why I want Madrid in the final. Even when they play poorly they have enough quality to beat anyone anyway.

Hamnat

Bayern punished for not putting away those chances. Ronaldo has barely featured and Bayern had some good easy chances they didn't take.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
INCREDIBLE FROM NAVAS GOATY GOAT

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Salah v Marcelo is going to be a bloodbath. Vazquez will be guaranteed to start left wing you'd imagine.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Real are so damn calm and composed. No idea how they do it. They just expect to win those games and then simply do it. Truly fascinating.
Also I really can’t stand them.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Not afraid of either of these teams tbh, intensity hasn’t been great. Still would rather face Bayern.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Salah v Marcelo is going to be a bloodbath. Vazquez will be guaranteed to start left wing you'd imagine.
I'm worried. If Salah was at the end of some of these Bayern chances it would be over for Madrid.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Asensio is too good to be a bench warmer. Someone needs to break the bank for him.

marktan

Asensio is so much better than Isco as a wide player. Isco should be Modric's replacement, but never a wide forward.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Madrid must be the best team at playing on the verge of being crap... And then will suddenly be winning a game and looking decent

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Everything we’ve been doing so far looked like it was really hard work and difficult. Everything Real do looks easy and natural.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
It’s just unfair how sloppy, careless, and casual Madrid can play yet be so clinical and win a game in the blink of an eye.

For Liverpool’s/Roma’s sake, they better hope Madrid aren’t on their A game in the final :lol: