Champions League Semi Finals (24th April - 2nd May)

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Bayern have been so wasteful, not just in front of goal but also around the box

Wayne's World

Bayern's full-backs have been magnificent tonight. I haven't seen us do what they are doing in a long, long time.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
We have no replacement, thats why we are still extending. Well Coman kind of. But he will never be anywhere close to Ribery in his prime. Most likely we are not able to sign a great replacement, as there are none in the market and even if we wouldn't be able to sign them. Same goes for Robben.
I agree. At his best Ribery showed he was a very intelligent player. Coman shows no sign of that

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
We should get Wagner in, Lewandowski has stopped doing anything but poach goals months ago. Works out well in the league but he's provided nothing in our few tough matches this season.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Tolisso has been class

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
We have no replacement, thats why we are still extending. Well Coman kind of. But he will never be anywhere close to Ribery in his prime. Most likely we are not able to sign a great replacement, as there are none in the market and even if we wouldn't be able to sign them. Same goes for Robben.
Should have pushed for sane. Also, Alexis would have been a good short term option. Same goes for bale. Robben transfer mk ll

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The confidence, speed of moving the ball, off the ball and technicality compared to our statue play. That's why.
Don't know what match are you watching if you're that impressed with Madrid. They're getting absolutely rinsed by Bayern.

fcbforever

Supports
FC Bayern München
Coman is still really, really young and had agood trajectory so far.

Should have pushed for sane. Also, Alexis would have been a good short term option. Same goes for bale. Robben transfer mk ll
I'm so glad he ended up at United considering how he's playing these days.

Kapardin

We should get Wagner in, Lewandowski has stopped doing anything but poach goals months ago. Works out well in the league but he's provided nothing in our few tough matches this season.
Both Lewa and Muller have their worldie moments, but I don't think either of them are world class players overall. Both very good, but that's about it.

The Bloody-Nine

Don't know what match are you watching if you're that impressed with Madrid. They're getting absolutely rinsed by Bayern.
This guy is like a broken record in match day threads that don't involve us. Tedious as f*ck moaning.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He has his mind on Real Madrid transfer, he won’t put any effort in anymore. He has always been this way, he forces a transfer every 3-4 years I’m really not sure Real want him that much though.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Typical Madrid

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Every time I watch Real Madrid I keep thinking there is no midfielder I've seen in recent years as good as Modric.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Real without a doubt, Bayern definitely have more individual quality but whether they're better as a team is up for debate.
Why without a doubt given how poor they've been in the league? City have been way more impressive than them this season. Two legs against Liverpool doesn't change that.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Yeah, i would like Bale. Especially considering how good of a signing Robben has been. But again, i think Bale would be too expensive for us as the Premier League is calling with it's money.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ref is terrible