Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Start carving their name on the CL trophy! Its a happening I tell you!

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Liverpool play some of the ugliest football top teams have played in last 15 or so years(probably since they've won the CL in 2000s).
... Yeah, even as a Utd fan who would rather see anyone win anything over them, this is an odd take

United Hobbit

Pray for me, I'm going to be in Paris for my belated 30th birthday present.

With my Liverpool supporting bf

When the fecking final that is clearly going to be Liverpool vs City is on...

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool play some of the ugliest football top teams have played in last 15 or so years(probably since they've won the CL in 2000s).
Ugly ? :confused: Wtf they play the best fotball there is.

Josh 76

Start carving their name on the CL trophy! Its a happening I tell you!
They were always getting to the final after they were drawn against Villarreal. Some people think this is some kind of surprise. Calm down and don’t play these silly games with yourself!

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
FFS how do they have so much energy at this point int the season given the games they've had? Plus absolutely no injuries. That shite is weird tbf.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
So frustrating when awful teams sneak into a semi. It just turns boring when the can't compete and they just get played off the park. Really wish Bayern or someone else had gotten their head together. Would have been much better for the neutrals watching.

This reminds of United playing Schalke in the 2011 semis, before Barca absolutely destroyed them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pitchside journo on italian broadcast just mentioned you can see the panic in the eyes of the villarreal players right now

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Ugly ? :confused: Wtf they play the best fotball there is.
They really don’t. They play very effective football and it obviously works. But a lot of it is just getting it out wide and crossing it or long balls . As I say though, very effective and they’re a very very good team. The bastards

PoTMS

TAA needs to be in that England first XI come the World Cup. He's too good not to start.

Wayne's World

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is something very un-natural about the fitness level of Liverpool players. This and having no injuries bar one or two is abnormal

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
can someone biologically explain why city and pool players are able to sprint much more than their colleagues?

Skills

Snitch
For all the shit we give Liverpool supporters they are easily the ones that get behind their team the most in England, possibly Europe. Its a huge part of why they are practically unbeatable at home.
It was the case when they were bad as well. It's why all the great United sides shat themselves at Anfield, while Liverpool have come and dominated us many times at OT

Ollie Derbyshire

FFS how do they have so much energy at this point int the season given the games they've had? Plus absolutely no injuries. That shite is weird tbf.
Watch them on the early kick off on Saturday, they still be flying then. Our lot would have the excuses in beforehand.

Lecland07

Nice long periods of rest just passing it around. No need to run long distances for prolonged periods as they camp in the opposition half most of the time, Their wingers only need to run from halfway in the opposition half to the box most of the time. Lesser teams will have to go from the same position in their own half.

They cover a lot of distance, but most of it is as a slow jog. That all makes a huge difference.

People will say they are shocked after this Villareal game, but why? They haven't really needed to chase the ball; they have barely needed to press; they don't need to run very far. They have spent long periods just passing around.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
TAA needs to be in that England first XI come the World Cup. He's too good not to start.
he’s suspect defensively, that’s why Southgate doesn’t like him, I think.

Unreal going forward though and so important to Liverpool’s set up. In terms of Right backs who are most important to their team, he’s the best in the world, but if you put him in another team with a different approach (us for example) I think he’d look quite poor