Champions League Semi Finals (26th Apr - 4th May)

Jibbs

Here is my question to United fans.

Who would you rather win the CL if they are both in the final?

If I was a United fan I would prefer Liverpool win it.

Here is why, the Chance United ever catch Liverpools European successes are pretty slim. If Liverpool have 6 or 7 makes no difference to United.

Similar to Barca looking at Madrid European success, Barca will never catch Madrid and the same goes for United.

However if City win one…, they were already in the final the year before and I could see them getting to the final again. I think it would sting more to see a club like City pass United European successes.

Look at Chelsea who are already on United’s ass…

You underestimate United Liverpool Rivalry if you think that way, I'd rather City win 7 champions Leagues than these dippers one more.

United Hobbit

This season is the fecking worst of the worst, I'm avoiding it but sounds like yet again all the luck is going their way through dodgy errors

Wish I'd put more than 5 quid at 7/1 on them winning the quadruple it's fecking inevitable

I'm in Paris for my belated 30th birthday right when the CL final is. With my Liverpool supporting bf. Tempted to launch off the eiffle tower....

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Last weekend at the emirates they’d have found a way to rule that out

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Here is my question to United fans.

Who would you rather win the CL if they are both in the final?

If I was a United fan I would prefer Liverpool win it.

Here is why, the Chance United ever catch Liverpools European successes are pretty slim. If Liverpool have 6 or 7 makes no difference to United.

Similar to Barca looking at Madrid European success, Barca will never catch Madrid and the same goes for United.

However if City win one…, they were already in the final the year before and I could see them getting to the final again. I think it would sting more to see a club like City pass United European successes.

Look at Chelsea who are already on United’s ass…
I'd rather City win 10 CLs to Liverpool winning 1.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Liverpool play some of the ugliest football top teams have played in last 15 or so years(probably since they've won the CL in 2000s).

padr81

Supports
Man City
Has OT ever been this loud?
For all the shit we give Liverpool supporters they are easily the ones that get behind their team the most in England, possibly Europe. Its a huge part of why they are practically unbeatable at home.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
They are a good team but feck me they're lucky as hell too.

1st goal deflection

2nd goal questionable offside.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Liverpool play some of the ugliest football top teams have played in last 15 or so years(probably since they've won the CL in 2000s).
They love a long ball. The fact they press like they’re on coke is what gets the headlines though.