g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Championship 2017-18

fatmanWazza

This game has so far had better quality than most of United's games. Sessegnon with a good finish to level things up... Derby will definitely get a couple of opportunities in this game.. the question will be can they take it..

Laphroaig

Not particularly. Defenders switched off and he walked in behind and then ball bounced to him. He has a knack for similar but is it really good play? And is it transferable to the top level. Very debatable.
It was a very good team goal. The ball didn't bounce to him, it was a terrific pass to Johansen who chested it down and put it on a plate for Sessognon. Well worked.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Fulham have been a lot better second half

First half was shit

fatmanWazza

That header. Derby now have to get out and play. Fulham could score a couple more here

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
:lol: What an idiot. "I can score this and send my team to Wembley but i'll just dive to try and get him sent off".

Last edited:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'd imagine similar to how most reacted when St Gerrard starfished - blatant cheating/conning the ref into a potentially game-changing action.
Part of the game though, Carson isn't doing his team any good looking his head over it

Niclas

This guy Fredericks on right back at Fulham looks decent

PoTMS

Great. Would be great to have Fulham or Villa back in the PL.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Truly deserved from Fulham. I do really enjoy watching them, as they play far better than many Premier League teams.

Jacko21

Someone tell the Fulham fans they still have another game to play.

That said, I'd like to see Fulham back in the PL.