Cheap football kits

robinrooney

Got my player version as well from the link that @JoaquinJoaquin provided. It is too small for me. Way too small. Going to see if I can sell it to a mate. Shirt is spot on apart from the size

Last edited:

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Got my player version as well from the link that @JoaquinJoaquin provided. It is too small for me. Way too small.Going to see if I can sell it to a mate. Shirt is spot on apart from the size
How small is small?
Once squad numbers are announced, I will be ordering mine.
I did order last year from a different seller, and got my usual medium, was to small for me, but I think a large would have been fine

robinrooney

How small is small?
Once squad numbers are announced, I will be ordering mine.
I did order last year from a different seller, and got my usual medium, was to small for me, but I think a large would have been fine
I ordered a large size. I would say it is small to medium size

bonusroller

Ordered from Jersey777. Went for 2XL Adizero.

The design of the kit is almost identical. I put it up against my original from adidas online and only subtle differences on the badge but you'd have to study both of them in detail side by side to know.

The main problem though is the size. I'd say it would be more like a large. I think this is the first year of them doing 2XL Adizero's so maybe that's why.

sidsutton

What is the best place for someone in Canada or North America to order shirts, both adult and children? Any suggestions?

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Not sure if it's been mentioned in the other 50 pages but Ioffer do some cracking football shirts (I've perused the retro ones a few times). It's a Chinese ebay/amazon type site, so your stuff might take a fortnight to arrive - but when it does it's top notch.

I can only speak for the quality in general mind, I've had about 50 things from them over the past 12 months (mostly for me, some gifts) but no football shirts as I don't wear them, although I can imagine as they'll be high demand they'd be of a high quality. But I would say always order a size above your normal size at least.

Might be a worth a look for people on a budget, or who have to buy multiple kits for kids etc.

klayton88

Not sure if it's been mentioned in the other 50 pages but Ioffer do some cracking football shirts (I've perused the retro ones a few times). It's a Chinese ebay/amazon type site, so your stuff might take a fortnight to arrive - but when it does it's top notch.

I can only speak for the quality in general mind, I've had about 50 things from them over the past 12 months (mostly for me, some gifts) but no football shirts as I don't wear them, although I can imagine as they'll be high demand they'd be of a high quality. But I would say always order a size above your normal size at least.

Might be a worth a look for people on a budget, or who have to buy multiple kits for kids etc.
Ioffer has been mentioned, and I mentioned when I used that site last summer, my bank phoned me within 20mins to ask me if i'd topped my phone up for the value of around 100 quid in 4 seperate transacation, in China. Obviously I hadn't. Can't speak for all sellers on there but I will not use that site again.

klayton88

Did anybody find a site or know of a site for cheap training gear? My brother wants a couple of last seasons 16/17 sleeveless training tops but doesn't wanna play 25 quid each but rather 25ish for both.

Info appreciated.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Ioffer has been mentioned, and I mentioned when I used that site last summer, my bank phoned me within 20mins to ask me if i'd topped my phone up for the value of around 100 quid in 4 seperate transacation, in China. Obviously I hadn't. Can't speak for all sellers on there but I will not use that site again.
Never had a problem myself mate, but things like this do happen. Amazon, Ebay. Where's there's a will there's a way. Best advice would to be, check reviews. 18 thousand reviews, it's pretty sure a seller is OK.
0 reviews, maybe back out.

Like I posted, I've never had a problem. Six years ordering, not one issue. Unless you count waiting 2-3 weeks for stuff.

buckooo1978

black shirt arrived courtesy of the link @JoaquinJoaquin provided - thanks again mate

good quality shirt and pretty accurate sizing - I'm a medium normally but ordered a large as I've gotten shirts before that are very small - it's slightly roomy but I wouldn't say really big so maybe order a size up

anyone know of a link for buying shirts for young kids - 2-4 year olds?

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
To those of you buying these unofficial kits - don't come moaning when the club don't want to raise the bid for a transfer target. If everyone did the right thing we could easily afford another huge name. That's all I wanted to say.

Trizy

To those of you buying these unofficial kits - don't come moaning when the club don't want to raise the bid for a transfer target. If everyone did the right thing we could easily afford another huge name. That's all I wanted to say.
Ok, even though Adidas makes the money from the kits and not United?

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Ok, even though Adidas makes the money from the kits and not United?
Sounds like a very strange business model. United will absolutely earn money on every shirt sale. They even distribute it with their shop, why would Adidas be getting the revenue?

Let's assume your theory is correct - what kind of business situation would we be in if fans are not buying the official gears? Adidas would most likely lower their bid for such crappy rights.

JoaquinJoaquin

O give me a break. A couple of people from the Caf choosing to not spend £65 each on a shirt isn't going to impact anything at all in the grand scheme of things.

AVARiCE

Sounds like a very strange business model. United will absolutely earn money on every shirt sale. They even distribute it with their shop, why would Adidas be getting the revenue?

Let's assume your theory is correct - what kind of business situation would we be in if fans are not buying the official gears? Adidas would most likely lower their bid for such crappy rights.
If you have a moral problem then label it as such, don't pull facts out of your sanctimonious ass. See the first myth here https://www.theguardian.com/football/the-set-pieces-blog/2016/aug/24/transfer-window-market-myths. Logic alone would dictate that Adidas aren't paying the sums that they're paying just to revenue share shirt sales with us.

What kind of situation are we in when clubs release new kits every year, charging over £50 a pop to rinse fans so that they can line the pockets of directors, etc and so on.

Do you think the people who manufacture the £50 kit in Asia are fairly compensated for their work? You think that because the shirt is more expensive that a significantly greater amount of the revenue goes to the poor bugger making them?

"The right thing". Jesus wept.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer

Adidas pay us £75m per year to be able to merchandise, design and ultimately reap the profits of our kit sales. I think even our megastore is run by adidas now, if not then we'd make direct profit from there.

Kits sold on the official adidas website will obviously go directly to adidas, and on websites such as kitbag, sports direct and JD sports will be supplied by adidas, not us.

Yeesheng

bought kits from DHgate. seller is wedding1122.

arrived in a fortnight and was really cheap. around usd14.

review: good enough from a distance. but obviously fake from close up. my issue is that the jersey's badge is ironed/glued on. the Adidas logo is also a rubbery material that is glued on. this is unlike my real kit from last season where these are actually fabric material that's sewn on.

also the buttons are flimsy rubber. not sure if the real kit is supposed to be like this..

last gripe is that the strips are thin pieces of white fabric. not thick strips. again, unlike the real thing.

all in all, a good fake, comfy to wear, looks legit from distance. might wear this to sleep and for jogging.

took pics but not sure how to upload them. happy to share if anyone wants.

IhabX7

Just got my shirt from Joaquin's link. Very happy with it. These are really good fakes, which lead me to think that they might not be fakes. They look like shirts that didn't pass Adidas' quality control.

Apart from minor stitches issues that you can notice from up close, it's pretty much impossible to tell this apart from the ones you but at the official stores. Sizing is exactly like the one I tried on in the store.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Has anyone had any children's kits? I'm looking for one that would fit a 2yr old (size 2-3 ideally)

I've had a look on that link going around but can't seem to find anything.

Carl

Adidas pay us £75m per year to be able to merchandise, design and ultimately reap the profits of our kit sales. I think even our megastore is run by adidas now, if not then we'd make direct profit from there.

Kits sold on the official adidas website will obviously go directly to adidas, and on websites such as kitbag, sports direct and JD sports will be supplied by adidas, not us.
Nah, megastore is ours. It used to be Nike's but in our deal with Adidas we took it back.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I placed an order on 26th June. The estimated delivery date is 3rd Septmber :lol:

Carl

I placed an order on 26th June. The estimated delivery date is 3rd Septmber :lol:
Really? I ordered this morning and estimated delivery is middle of August. Remains to be seen how accurate that is though!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Don't pay much attention to the estimated delivery dates, mine arrived 6 weeks before it was expected. They just give a very long time frame to try and cover themselves and as we all know, ordering from abroad can always cause hiccups.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Did anybody find a site or know of a site for cheap training gear? My brother wants a couple of last seasons 16/17 sleeveless training tops but doesn't wanna play 25 quid each but rather 25ish for both.

Info appreciated.
This is what I'm looking for.

Really want sleeveless tops but no one here seems to have a link.

klayton88

This is what I'm looking for.

Really want sleeveless tops but no one here seems to have a link.
I have done a bit of searching and nobody seeming to have the link is because I'm pretty sure they are not out there. Training gear is never going to be as big as the actual shirts for the fakers to bother making. I'll keep my eye out for them being reduced/on sale anywhere and if I find any I'll report back.

Last edited:

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
I have done a bit of searching and nobody seeming to have the link is because I'm pretty sure they are out there. Training gear is never going to be as big as the actual shirts for the fakers to bother making. I'll keep my eye out for them being reduced/on sale anywhere and if I find any I'll report back.
Sounds good. Let me know if you come across anything mate. Appreciate it.

Halftrack

United will make, at most, 15% from every kit sold (I've seen a lot of speculation around whether it's 15% of the total price, 15% of the total profit or 15% of Adidas' cut. I have no real answer as to which it is, though someone else might). Usually, though, those payments won't kick in until a certain amount of kits have been sold. For all we know, that number hasn't been reached and kit sales are, at this point in time, completely irrelevant for United's ability to buy players.

And how are the rights "crappy"? Other clubs have exactly the same problem with knock-off kits, and United is by far the biggest mover of kits out there. 2,75m official United kits were sold in 2016, that amounts to £220m. I don't know how much Adidas makes per kit sold, but assuming £20 (high? low? feck if I know) that's £55m on kits alone. Then there's all the other apparel sold, and the fact that there are millions of United fans out there who will now prefer Adidas over the likes of Nike and Puma. It's safe to say that Adidas rakes in way more from sales of United branded products, and other products bought by United fans, than the £75m they pay us.

In short; Shirt sales will have little to no effect on our spending ability, and Adidas makes truckloads of cash from the deal. There's also 8 years left on the deal, so I'd say it's a little early to start worrying about Adidas deciding we aren't worth it (we are. Very much so).

fitzmaurice

To those who have ordered from the link going round, how was the size fit? Would you advise to purchase usual size or go for one bigger?