Cheap football kits

HannahBanana

Who does the best now? As great sellers on aliexpress are hard to find. Soccer triads were the best till they got shut down .
Also who has the link for @JoaquinJoaquin as you guys seem to be raving about it

AshRK

Has anyone from Canada ordered the jersey from the @JoaquinJoaquin link? I ordered on july 20 and have still not received. Does it generally take this long?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Has anyone from Canada ordered the jersey from the @JoaquinJoaquin link? I ordered on july 20 and have still not received. Does it generally take this long?
Haven't ordered from that link but I have ordered plenty from China and aliexpress to Canada. Not used DHgate however but still should be about the same. What shipping are you using, epacket or China post? Although really either of them should be delivered by now but China post can take quite long. Try contacting the seller and asking. I've only used aliexpress in the past but on dhgate is there a protection time limit thing? If there is, request to extend that and after contacting the seller about what is up maybe file for a payback if they don't give a good response.

AshRK

Haven't ordered from that link but I have ordered plenty from China and aliexpress to Canada. Not used DHgate however but still should be about the same. What shipping are you using, epacket or China post? Although really either of them should be delivered by now but China post can take quite long. Try contacting the seller and asking. I've only used aliexpress in the past but on dhgate is there a protection time limit thing? If there is, request to extend that and after contacting the seller about what is up maybe file for a payback if they don't give a good response.
I have contacted him and all he says is you will receive your order. Although, he did say it takes about 45 days.

I used china post and that is why I am patient but if it doesn't show up in another 2 weeks then will have to file for payback.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I was going to get the blue kit this season before it became clear we don't even have one anymore. Oh well.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Its been a while since I bought from these cheaper places. Anyone PM a link please?

Chuckazulu

Finally managed to order my player's version from the @JoaquinJoaquin link. The long wait begins now.
Item finally came through on 10 November. It took 2 months to ship to Malawi. Too long but it's worth the wait. Great shirt all round. I really can't tell the difference between this and the real thing. I will definitely order another.

onemanarmy

Item finally came through on 10 November. It took 2 months to ship to Malawi. Too long but it's worth the wait. Great shirt all round. I really can't tell the difference between this and the real thing. I will definitely order another.
Could I get a link via PM please?

Catch

any chance of a PM please with the suppliers you are getting these from. Quality looks good
I picked up a few a year ago when I was in china and kids were happy.