Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
I really think if we attack them from the off we'll beat them. Stickin me chin out here but feck it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Need city to win. They'll win the league regardless of the score here.

Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea are our real rivals this year.

Motorman

No cheering on the scousers!!

Only reason I would ever cheer for Liverpoo would be if Citeh are close to us in a title race.

A good 4 or 5 nil thumping and a few red cards would do me just fine.

Reactions: golden_blunder

DRM

No cheering on the scousers!!

Only reason I would ever cheer for Liverpoo would be if Citeh are close to us in a title race.

A good 4 or 5 nil thumping and a few red cards would do me just fine.
This. The league's gone, Liverpool are only 3 points behind us so I hope they get twatted.

Reactions: golden_blunder

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck that. I hate Liverpool. Ill fecking be fully behind City this afternoon.

I'd rather be sick over myself than cheer Liverpool on.

DavidDeSchmikes

This. The league's gone, Liverpool are only 3 points behind us so I hope they get twatted.
I'm hoping that today's game (El Clownico) will be a 0-0 draw. Liverpool and City both have goals ruled offside. Sterling gets denied a penalty in the 101st minute and ends up being sent off.
Multiple red cards for both City and Liverpool for either diving or dissent or both.
Pep gets sent to the stands for stepping 0.1mm out of his technical area, Klopp gets sent to the stands for too much passion. The second half sees both teams playing 'long balls'. At the final whistle Fernandinho gets sent off after the referee gives him his 4th yellow card of the game.
Alexis Sanchez crashes Pep post match interview to say 'thank you Pep for the offer, but I'm going to Old Trafford GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED'

Toad

In order of preference.

Draw - Pretty obvious why.
City Win - couldn’t care for the unbeaten run.
Liverpool win - what be gutted to see it be Liverpool that beat them, but it would be funny for them to all of a sudden think they are best in the league and Coutinho is actually shit because they play better without him :rolleyes: plus, we can also open the gap from us to Liverpool

Paxi

Have you forgotten Arsenal’s invincibles? Or united in 99?
Yeah, I'd say United of 2008 would hammer City into the ground. Their defence isn't all that and Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo would have a fecking field day on counter attack.

SirAF

Ageist
feck that. I hate Liverpool. Ill fecking be fully behind City this afternoon.

I'd rather be sick over myself than cheer Liverpool on.
This. The league is gone anyway, I'd rather see Liverpool fall further behind than City losing their unbeaten run.

Member 90887

Liverpool away is one of the few games where city can lose and that would mean, no winning the league like the invicinble and no talk about best team ever shit.

For me, i will just watch the game and whatever the score i'll be happy.

If Liverpool win, no unbeaten run and we could be 12 points behind city.
If draw, best result points wise.
If city win well, Liverpool lose, so ....

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
In order of preference.

Draw - Pretty obvious why.
City Win - couldn’t care for the unbeaten run.
Liverpool win - what be gutted to see it be Liverpool that beat them, but it would be funny for them to all of a sudden think they are best in the league and Coutinho is actually shit because they play better without him :rolleyes: plus, we can also open the gap from us to Liverpool
A draw why?

Paxi

This. The league is gone anyway, I'd rather see Liverpool fall further behind than City losing their unbeaten run.

What's better is that City absolutely hate that we see Liverpool as our bigger rivals.

Minimalist

Yup. Hope City destroy them. We're not catching City. But Liverpool are more than capable of catching United - let them feel some pain this afternoon.

ZAGREB RED

It doesn't come easily. Even today it's a bit of a split situation - Liverpool to win and burst City's unbeaten bubble and reduce their lead at the top - or recognise that 2nd place is more realistic and a City win is better for Utd. I find the second one easier to go for overall, rightly or wrongly.

Seven Seas Sardines

Let us break their unbeaten run with Sanchez at Emptihad. Hoping for a fist-fight between De Bruyne and Salah, bunch of red cards and wouldn't mind an injury or two..

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Does no one believe that City losing this afternoon could spark a collapse on their part, allowing us another shot at the title?

Raw

Does no one believe that City losing this afternoon could spark a collapse on their part, allowing us another shot at the title?
I doubt a team of that quality would collapse so incredibly hard that they lose a 15 point advantage. We'd also have to win almost every game.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I doubt a team of that quality would collapse so incredibly hard that they lose a 15 point advantage. We'd also have to win almost every game.
That's the thing isn't it, you just never know in football.

I hate Liverpool, I hate City, but I love United first and foremost. If there is even the remotest possibility of a City collapse following a defeat at Anfield, I have to believe it.

I'm rooting for the dippers. May God forgive me.

AndyJ1985

Won't be cheering on that shower of shit this afternoon. It's better for us if City win because we're fighting for 2nd, not 1st.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
That's the thing isn't it, you just never know in football.

I hate Liverpool, I hate City, but I love United first and foremost. If there is even the remotest possibility of a City collapse following a defeat at Anfield, I have to believe it.

I'm rooting for the dippers. May God forgive me.
God might but I won’t. You’re on my shitlist

Kapardin

If these cnuts beat City, the media will be so far up Klopp's arse that they will forget Liverpool are not even challengers for the title.

Feck, hope City atleast get a draw out of this.

CarwynWilliams23

Pep Guardiola is the type of bitter/childish bast**d that would sulk if they lost this game and stump up the money to get Sanchez.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Ugh. I actually punched the air seeing that go in. I feel dirty now.

Status
Not open for further replies.