Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Couldn't care less who wins but hopefully there will be red cards and big suspensions.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool will roll over, 'Godiola' praises Plopp for 'playing the right way'.

Liverpool fans will rather lose to citeh because they know citeh going undefeated all season bothers United and they are that pathetic.
Yes, I'd like us to lose to City and dent our top 4 hopes just so they remain unbeaten and upset a few Utd fans :houllier:
It'll be tough to beat them as every other team has showed this season but I'd be really angry if we just rolled over so some Utd fans potentially get annoyed at the end of the season

Last edited:

Blue doomer

Supports
Manchester City
Liverpool will roll over, 'Godiola' praises Plopp for 'playing the right way'.

Liverpool fans will rather lose to citeh because they know citeh going undefeated all season bothers United and they are that pathetic.
One of the strangest post ive ever read on any football forum. Do you honestly believe what you've typed?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Liverpool to get smashed please

Though they are dangerous going forward themselves so this could be a high scoring game

feck any united fan that backs Liverpool

Andy_Cole

100% want Liverpool to win. Let’s give us any slim hope the title race is back on. Also do not want City to be unbeatables.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I hope Liverpool win but it comes at a cost for them, such as getting players suspended
If we get suspensions, it'll probably be because we have a player sent off and if that's the case, we're probably not winning

Charles Miller

To the neutrals around the world i assume those teams are among the 5 best to watch in the planet.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I hope City batter them, we're way off having a chance of wining the league and need to cement top 4. Liverpool looking dangerous and we could do with them dropping points.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
100% want Liverpool to win. Let’s give us any slim hope the title race is back on. Also do not want City to be unbeatables.
There is no title hope.

Liverpool to lose 7 or 8 nil would be nice.
We will beat city at the Emptyhad

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Pissed as I will most likely miss this match as a relative wants to watch the rugby. Even though I am the one who pays for the sky and bt.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Liverpool out of the Champs League places on goal difference if they lose tomorrow. We aren't winning the league so that will do nicely.

PoTMS

Never. Hope City thrash them to the moon, followed by a massive tantrum by Pool players at full time culminating in a ten man brawl and Klopp biting Pep.

Don’t get it twisted though, City are uncatchable. What they do with their remaining games is of no consequence to us. Liverpool are hot on our heels for top four and a loss for them combined with a victory for us on Monday opens up a bit of breathing space between us and them.

Last edited:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
City losing means nothing. They are so far ahead and they don't drop points against the smaller teams. The most likely way we catch city is if they get a long term injury to KdB or Silva; but it seems like long term injuries heal much quicker over in the world of Guardiola so that's unlikely as well.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Title race is over, so a Liverpool loss will do fine. Or a high scoring entertaining draw, as I'm planning to watch the game.

Rajma

Not that fussed about top 4. We'll qualify for next years Champs league by winning it this year.
Well as we proved last year by becoming champions of Europe it is definitely the route to take, so yeah.

Witchking

Can't believe anyone would want Liverpool to win. Liverpool to always always lose, unless a Liverpool win will hand the title to United on the last day of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.