Chelsea 2018/19 - 3rd and European Champions. Sarri, not sorry

Raw

Peppa joins and they lose 4-0?

You can talk about coincidences all you like but we all know it's bullshit.
Reminds me of when we signed a high profile Argentinian player and lost 4-0 shortly after. Guess these things just happen :D

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We should surely finish above these if things don't change quickly.

el3mel

Reminds me of when we signed a high profile Argentinian player and lost 4-0 shortly after. Guess these things just happen :D
That was the same day. Di Maria was announced in the morning and MK Dones game happened in the evening. :lol:

el3mel

This is getting worrying. What's he doing with them ? We need to know. :lol:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Even the dogs on the street can see they are failing in MF. He simply has to change MF. Maybe play a 4-2-3-1 and bring barkley in.

The times i have seen them this season, they seem to have very few players in the box.

el3mel

Hows it sometimes I cannot see tweets? For some reason they dont show up.
Maurizio Sarri was in the dressing room with his players for 50 minutes after Chelsea's 4-0 defeat to Bournemouth..

He made Gianfranco Zola and the rest of his backroom staff wait outside.

DavidDeSchmikes

Hows it sometimes I cannot see tweets? For some reason they dont show up.
Maurizio Sarri was in the dressing room with his players for 50 minutes after Chelsea's 4-0 defeat to Bournemouth..

Ban

He has these moments where he shows some great ball-carrying skills and close control. But they're rather sporadic.

It feels like he's a bit passive with regards to his mentality. It's like he can't find a way to play with more intensity. Needs a mental switch.
He ruined his career a bit with his move to Madrid. Even at Dinamo he wasnt sure what position he plays and coaches sure didnt help, on the contrary. Now he's trying to find himself, I hope it's not too late. You're right, he's too passive and safety first kind of player, lots of alibi passes, backward or sideways.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

Ok thanks.

Ban

He was pretty brilliant at sitting on Madrid's bench :p
Going to Madrid was a stupid, stupid move. I remember Liverpool was interested before Madrid, I acutally think that would do wonders for his career.

minoo-utd

We should be above them if we focused and win our next couple of games. They are having mares and I watched there last 3 4 games and they are no where near top four form or anything. Can't see them getting any better soon with the way things going.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
A midfield with Kante as the most advanced player will never create anything.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
At 2-0 down he should change tactics and bring on giroud with higuain. Instead they straight swap and tactics stay the Same.

Jorginho was a passenger again! They needed Kante to snuff out the danger but nope.

He’s clearly got his idea in his head, but with this Squad it isn’t working. He either needs a Guardiola style spree in the summer or he’s gone next year.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
LVG mk 2. Exact same issues we had. Unless you give them space they can't do anything . They will play well against City ,Arsenal ,Liverpool but not against the teams who defend deep.

Canagel

Attacking football/possession football doesn't suit Chelsea. They should rehire Mourinho.

F1D

David Luiz is a comedy of a defender, not that this is something new, he was in shambles for Bournemouth's second goal

el3mel

When will he start talking about process and philosophy like LVG ?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool

Halfway in to the season and admitting his team can't do the basics of his way of football. Best not to spout about philosophy and such, Abramovich hasn't got the patience for bullshit.

crossy1686

career ending

Does no one else find this kind of talk arrogant? It’s like forcing everyone to be vegan because you are. Your footballs shit mate and your team don’t like it. Being dogmatic won’t win you anything, let alone friends.

fallengt

Chelsea's squad is crap. They have some good players but it's not enough to play possession football. Shoehorning Jorginho only creates more problems to this squad

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It’s pretty funny that Milan got rid of Piguin and bought the most exciting striker around who’s already scored. Great business from them

Higuin will be as useful as Morata was

haram

Chelsea will sack yet another manager. For once they should trust the man in charge and back him to make signings and build a team.