Chelsea 2022/2023 | THIS IS LAST YEARS THREAD YOU NUMPTIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

acnumber9

Loftus-Cheek and Gallagher have no business starting for them. They’ll need more because Kante is always injured.

Telsim

Forfana or another defender is a must.
Indeed. It seems a bit crazy for them to be going for De Jong at all. Last season they've conceded marginally more than Liverpool and City, but have scored significantly less. But they've lost Rudiger now and still don't have a striker. Well, except Broja, which is a bit weird he isn't being looked at at all by Tuchel. But it's obvious they have other zones in desperate need for quality and midfield isn't among them.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I’m happy that Chelsea are losing - not because I have anything against them, but only because I have a feeling Tuchel is going to get sacked in the next 18 months.

His signings have been questionable, potentially aubameyang to that list.

Might still win the game so let’s see.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
All those who thought Tuchel was the second coming may be having second thoughts

Idxomer

When are people gonna admit Tuchel is just a poor man's Roberto Di Matteo?

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
When are people gonna admit Tuchel is just a poor man's Roberto Di Matteo?
and ten hag who lost to brighton and got pumped by brentford is what? I think you have gone way over the top slightly there

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
A midfielder has most certainly been added to the wishlist on the back of this. Striker a must.

acnumber9

and ten hag who lost to brighton and got pumped by brentford is what? I think you have gone way over the top slightly there
A manager two games into his reign? Whatever Ten Hag is has nothing to do with Tuchel regardless.

avgp_1

They need a striker
They have to buy a striker - De Jong should not be their priority
Yeah they do, not sure what their situation is with Auba but they lost in midfield today, Jorginho was unable to keep up and Gallagher and co aren't upto much. Kante is getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.