Chelsea appoint Thomas Tuchel

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Don’t be daft, football tactics were invented by pep in 2008.
Thank God for Pep, saving us from the Neanderthal tacticless football we had to suffer through up until 2008! God bless Pep.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Thank God for Pep, saving us from the Neanderthal tacticless football we had to suffer through up until 2008! God bless Pep.
Just wondering, how did Ferguson's revolutionary tactics cope with Pep's hipster ones? :angel:

roonster09

Scout
Better full of shit than a walking cliché roonster
Good for you for being both and more. Always thought if your head can be any higher up your arse and you always prove it can.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Good for you for being both and more.
Then you shouldn't waste time with me. Aren't you busy defending one of the lads against criticism? There are so many non-United posters in here and usually they all have absolutely unbearable views about Rashy, Giggsy or SAF. Maybe there are even some Chelsea posters who still don't know their place. If you don't explain them how to behave in your bubble, wo will? Don't let me distract you from your mission. Just post another laughing smile in response to this and get on with the important stuff.

roonster09

Scout
Then you shouldn't waste time with me. Aren't you busy defending one of the lads against criticism? There are so many non-United posters in here and usually they all have absolutely unbearable views about Rashy, Giggsy or SAF. Maybe there are even some Chelsea posters who still don't know their place. If you don't explain them how to behave in your bubble, wo will? Don't let me distract you from your mission.
I'm not, so I just laughed at your post like it deserved to be.

Again same nonsense with bubble bs :lol: Proving me right with every post.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I'm not, so I just laughed at your post like it deserved to be.

Again same nonsense with bubble bs :lol: Proving me right with every post.
Nah, absolutely not. If you want to see echo chambers, you should take a look at RAWK (fecking scousers), Bluemoon or The Shed End. But this forum is obviously an exception and by no means a United bubble, why would it be? Mental to even entertain the thought.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Then you shouldn't waste time with me. Aren't you busy defending one of the lads against criticism? There are so many non-United posters in here and usually they all have absolutely unbearable views about Rashy, Giggsy or SAF. Maybe there are even some Chelsea posters who still don't know their place. If you don't explain them how to behave in your bubble, wo will? Don't let me distract you from your mission. Just post another laughing smile in response to this and get on with the important stuff.
:lol::lol::lol:....wait a minute!

roonster09

Scout
Nah, absolutely not. If you want to see echo chambers, you should take a look at RAWK (fecking scousers), Bluemoon or The Shed End. But this forum is obviously an exception and by no means a United bubble, why would it be? Mental to even entertain the thought.
Yeah and if you want to see/post the shit posts you should visit the same sites, you might fit perfectly too.

Exactly this isn't a United bubble, so you moaning about bubble is hilarious. Now it's time for you to go to general forum and cry about how "other fans" are treated on caf. Run.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Just wondering, how did Ferguson's revolutionary tactics cope with Pep's hipster ones? :angel:
Unfortunately in the same way Pep’s hipster tactics coped with Ancelotti‘s revolutionary ones in 2014 :angel:

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Yeah and if you want to see/post the shit posts you should visit the same sites, you might fit perfectly too.

Exactly this isn't a United bubble, so you moaning about bubble is hilarious. Now it's time for you to go to general forum and cry about how "other fans" are treated on caf. Run.
See, this is why you can't be taken serious. This is a echo chamber by definition. It's not even debatable but a fact. Every forum like this is and if you aren't aware of it, it influences your opinion and you become part of the spiral. Actually, it even does to some degree if you do accept it. I mean, it's actually hilarous that you believe only other platforms are suspect to it while yours is the exception, as if United supporters are any different to the rest of us and basic pychological mechanisms wouldn't apply to you. So as usual, you're wrong but not able to see it.

But that's enough from me on this topic, I'm sure you can find another poster with different opinions to yours you can ridicule :)

roonster09

Scout
See, this is why you can't be taken serious. This is a echo chamber by definition. It's not even debatable but a fact. Every forum like this is and if you aren't aware of it, it influences your opinion and you become part of the spiral. Actually, it even does to some degree if you do accept it. I mean, it's actually hilarous that you believe only other platforms are suspect to it while yours is the exception, as if United supporters are any different to the rest of us and basic pychological mechanisms wouldn't apply to you. So as usual, you're wrong but not able to see it.

But that's enough from me on this topic, I'm sure you can find another poster with different opinions to yours you can ridicule :)
Maybe you should go and post in those forum to see the difference, but then again you are the guy with his head so high up the arse it's unreal and not surprising to see posts like this and other usual shit "I know it all, moden football and other football peasants like shit one".

Twats/WUMs who says anything against their teams will get instant bans, so are the WUMs with shit posts.

DoomSlayer

And it should be an echo chamber, because it is a Manchester United forum by definition and intent, not a general football forum. Maybe you should look for those, instead of trying to antagonize people on the Caf.

If it's so bad here, why do you even continue to engage? You must have a really sad life to keep on commenting in an "echo chamber", when it's a pretty simple football thing. The sport isn't rational, we support based on emotions, otherwise people would swap their favourite teams based on who is the most successful and most entertaining.

It's amuzing how ungrateful you oppo fans have started to become, you feel like you can talk smack about United and our fans in our own forum, just because our moderator staff are too nice and we have lacked success since Sir Alex left. I'd bet both of my nuts that none of you would be so bold if we were on top again.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
And it should be an echo chamber, because it is a Manchester United forum by definition and intent, not a general football forum. Maybe you should look for those, instead of trying to antagonize people on the Caf.

If it's so bad here, why do you even continue to engage? You must have a really sad life to keep on commenting in an "echo chamber", when it's a pretty simple football thing. The sport isn't rational, we support based on emotions, otherwise people would swap their favourite teams based on who is the most successful and most entertaining.

It's amuzing how ungrateful you oppo fans have started to become, you feel like you can talk smack about United and our fans in our own forum, just because our moderator staff are too nice and we have lacked success since Sir Alex left. I'd bet both of my nuts that none of you would be so bold if we were on top again.
I was still talking smack about you lot when you were winning trebles mate:lol: that's never going away.
It's the “fans” who can't take banter or criticism of their favorite players from oppo fans who come across pretty pathetic.

roonster09

Scout
I was still talking smack about you lot when you were winning trebles mate:lol: that's never going away.
It's the “fans” who can't take banter or criticism of their favorite players from oppo fans who come across pretty pathetic.
"Rashford can just run fast and that's the only thing he is good at."

"it's banter mate" :lol:

Then when some ManUtfd fan doubted Werner then lose your shit. Pathetic.

DoomSlayer

I see that everywhere anyway, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. It's a given and I honestly don't give a feck.

But of course it bothers me when the one place I feel it should be a gathering spot for United fans, is actually full of WUMing fans from other teams. You don't see that allowed in any other club forum, yet you smart-ass fellows keep pushing those buttons on purpose.

Just accept it, your biased opinions and WUM attempts won't be given much though here (and shouldn't be tolerated, but are, for some reason), whereas ours will, literally because this is what a club forum is about.

And if you are calling us pathetic, I'd like to hear your thoughts on other fanbases, where in their forums you can't even engage if you are a fan of a different club, especially if it's a rival. :lol:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I see that everywhere anyway, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. It's a given and I honestly don't give a feck.

But of course it bothers me when the one place I feel it should be a gathering spot for United fans, is actually full of WUMing fans from other teams. You don't see that allowed in any other club forum, yet you smart-ass fellows keep pushing those buttons on purpose.

Just accept it, your biased opinions and WUM attempts won't be given much though here (and shouldn't be tolerated, but are, for some reason), whereas ours will, literally because this is what a club forum is about.

And if you are calling us pathetic, I'd like to hear your thoughts on other fanbases, where in their forums you can't even engage if you are a fan of a different club, especially if it's a rival. :lol:
The Shed End is heavily moderated. Talk Chelsea is not and has opposition fans. I think having opposition fans raises the level of discussion if the members can do it in a mature manner. Poking each other with a stick just gets ignored by me. I don't feel the need to make sure everyone on the internet is behaving like an adult.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

See, that's exactly the attitude I'm referring to and which I don't get, like at all.

This is a discussion forum and a discussion should be as unbiased and neutral as possible. The whole point of a discussion is to provide different perspectives and debunk double standards and hypocrisy. If you have no interest in that and rather wallow in your own biases without being bothered by outside views, why discuss in the first place? The basis of every debate are facts but facts and biases don't go well with each other. If you want me to accept your biases as common ground, we could as well be debating something completely fictional.

And I'm not here to badmouth United, trust me. I only "talk smack" about United if somebody winded me up in the first place. What goes around comes around, nothing to do with being bold or whatever. I'd actually prefer you lot being successful since it would mean you wouldn't be so sensitive. If you don't want outside perspectives in here, it's quite easy, you shouldn't maintain a section of the forum with such a wide area of topics (and people from different backgrounds). Trust me, I'm not here to discuss with you or roonster09.

roonster09

Scout
See, that's exactly the attitude I'm referring to and which I don't get, like at all.

This is a discussion forum and a discussion should be as unbiased and neutral as possible. The whole point of a discussion is to provide different perspectives and debunk double standards and hypocrisy. If you have no interest in that and rather wallow in your own biases without being bothered by outside views, why discuss in the first place? The basis of every debate are facts but facts and biases don't go well with each other. If you want me to accept your biases as common ground, we could as well be debating something completely fictional.

And I'm not here to badmouth United, trust me. I only "talk smack" about United if somebody winded me up in the first place. What goes around comes around, nothing to do with being bold or whatever. I'd actually prefer you lot being successful since it would mean you wouldn't be so sensitive. If you don't want outside perspectives in here, it's quite easy, you shouldn't maintain a section of the forum with such a wide area of topics (and people from different backgrounds). Trust me, I'm not here to discuss with you or roonster09.
:lol: fecking hell, it's like you don't read your posts at all.

Bergkamp10

Supports
Arsenal
Have Havertz/Ziyech been injured or just poor? They‘re definitely looking a lot more consistent under Tuchel. Will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
"Rashford can just run fast and that's the only thing he is good at."

"it's banter mate" :lol:

Then when some ManUtfd fan doubted Werner then lose your shit. Pathetic.
That wasn't banter mate.... I do think Rashford is shit and can only run fast and shoot sometimes on target. Are you gonna cry over that in here too? I mean face it that's the only thing you can do really.:lol:

I lost my shit about criticism of Werner? How about you find a qoute of that for us whiles you're at it. You know I'm not shy of confirming my views.:)

roonster09

Scout
That wasn't banter mate.... I do think Rashford is shit and can only run fast and shoot sometimes on target. Are you gonna cry over that in here too? I mean face it that's the only thing you can do really.:lol:

I lost my shit about criticism of Werner? How about you find a qoute of that for us whiles you're at it. You know I'm not shy of confirming my views.:)
Proving me right with every post :lol:

Ironic you talking about crying, that's all you did when you were called out for your BS.

Re fiding the quotes, I'm not gonna trawl though shit posts (meaning all your posts) to find the quotes on Werner.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Have Havertz/Ziyech been injured or just poor? They‘re definitely looking a lot more consistent under Tuchel. Will be interesting to see how long it lasts.
Both have been injured/suffered with covid and both have been kind of just poor. Sad really as I was looking forward to seeing them play for Chelsea so much. I feel like I have seen nothing but brief glimpses of both of them.

roonster09

Scout
Both have been injured/suffered with covid and both have been kind of just poor. Sad really as I was looking forward to seeing them play for Chelsea so much. I feel like I have seen nothing but brief glimpses of both of them.
Havertz tested positive in November isn't it?

Is he injured now also? If not, odd he barely makes match day squad.

DoomSlayer

I think your whole club is shit, along with your racist fanbase. :smirk: You going to cry over that?

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
That was a great response to the question about his team selection effecting players and the Euros.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea

I really don't get this. Have you given thought to the fact that maybe, just maybe it's you and a few others who choose to view an oppo's view of your team and players as just simply WUM so you can find something to be outraged about?
It's not necessarily you, but a very very few of your fellow fans just can't stand the thought of an oppo fan having and actual alternative view to theirs on their team and players. They are the ones who always seem to be on the prowl (on the freaking internet) looking for something from an oppo fan to get upset about even if similar views are held by other fellow United fans as well. @roonster09 is one of them, patrolling every oppo team page looking to pick a fight under the guise of “its a United forum”...pounds chest!!
Others might just simply look past it and scroll on, I understand they are the mature guys and I respect that, but I'm the type who'll take you right down the gutters and stay there if you wish to so I don't give a shit and will tell you as it is. Roonster09 is a fecking crybaby who needs some self examination guidelines.

Bergkamp10

Supports
Arsenal
Very early days yet with them. But they’ve got the ability to bring you up a level or 2 if they can reach their best. Mount has been very good mind.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Havertz tested positive in November isn't it?

Is he injured now also? If not, odd he barely makes match day squad.
Yeah it was a while ago now, but it also then means he hasn't really been match-fit and playing for managers that are either fighting to keep their job, or trying to make a good impression, so he hasn't really had the chance to build on his match sharpness and confidence. He also got injured again recently. Tuchel speaks highly of him though, so I can only assume he's going to try and integrate him at some point, although I'm starting to think he may be held back until pre-season ahead of the new season.

roonster09

Scout
I really don't get this. Have you given thought to the fact that maybe, just maybe it's you and a few others who choose to view an oppo's view of your team and players as just simply WUM so you can find something to be outraged about?
It's not necessarily you, but a very very few of your fellow fans just can't stand the thought of an oppo fan having and actual alternative view to theirs on their team and players. They are the ones who always seem to be on the prowl (on the freaking internet) looking for something from an oppo fan to get upset about even if similar views are held by other fellow United fans as well. @roonster09 is one of them, patrolling every oppo team page looking to pick a fight under the guise of “its a United forum”...pounds chest!!
Others might just simply look past it and scroll on, I understand they are the mature guys and I respect that, but I'm the type who'll take you right down the gutters and stay there if you wish to so I don't give a shit and will tell you as it is. Roonster09 is a fecking crybaby who needs some self examination guidelines.
What a pile of nonsense. Only time I had discussion/argument with you was when you made a braindead post about Rashford which was rightly called out and laughed at. You still make the same shit post and you still the same shit replies, not everyone is a WUM, but there are bunch of posters and you are one of them who is nothing but a troll and a shit one too.

I have no problem with opposition fans, I have reasonable discussions with posters like @TheMagicFoolBus and few others

But then when you opposition fans who comes with pile of shit like you always do, then obviously you will be called out. You are so butthurt for calling you out on your shit posts it's funny.

Maybe it would have been good if you were at least a troll for your own good but maybe you are just a dumb guy with shit opinions. That's sad.