g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Chinese League

Thunderhead

Supports
City
the league average was apparently 24k last season, maybe they're like us at City and go on tickets sold ;)

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Watching Ghangzhou versus Tianjin.

Witsel and Pato playing with a bunch of amateurs. The standard is utterly shocking.

Hojoon

:lol: Why did the guy who's in charge of posting photos think this was a good idea?

Rafateria

Without even looking I can say they've probably not even making that much of a difference. When you play with shit players it doesn't matter how good you are yourself, it will just be a mess. What's the point in making a smart pass/run when no one else knows what you're doing?
I really wish people would check their facts before posting incorrect shite opinions as facts. All three Chinese clubs in the AFC Champions Cup qualified from their groups .... and not just qualified but one ran away with their group whilst the other two tied Japanese clubs at the top on points.

EDIT. Did I quote an ancient post ? Maybe, anyway there's an update for everyone.

Last edited:

Santos J

This is great, is every game in the league like this? :lol:

4-4 in the derby at the minute, hat tricks for either side and a penalty thrown in there too. Could be about 10-10 by now.

Now 5-4 ffs can't keep up

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Jackson Martinez was released?

Gareth williams

Supports
Everton
They tried to run before they could walk and as such just ended up signing a load of average players on best player in the world type wages

Made a real mess of it

Red00012

Some Villarreal striker called Cedric Bakumbu has just joined the Chinese league million I can genuinely say I’ve never heard of him.Not sure if it’s the same club as Jackson Martinez?

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Some Villarreal striker called Cedric Bakumbu has just joined the Chinese league million I can genuinely say I’ve never heard of him.Not sure if it’s the same club as Jackson Martinez?
Scored 32 in 75 for Villarreal, not a bad player. He's signed for Beijing Guoan, Martinez is/was at Guangzhou Evergrande.

Santos J

A good debut for Carrasco, Gaitan & Fonte as they lose their first game 8-0 :lol:

Afganitia

Supports
Girona
Scored 32 in 75 for Villarreal, not a bad player. He's signed for Beijing Guoan, Martinez is/was at Guangzhou Evergrande.
Best Villareal player. Him leaving is the main cause of Villareal meltdown this second half of the season.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Carrasco's heatmap

Apparently made 20 successful passes with nearly half of them being at kick off judging from the heatmap.

Haha! That's amazing! :lol::lol::lol:

Varun

Staff
How are the good players so bad? Like are they putting in zero effort at all? How is someone like Carrasco not standing out from some Chinese players?
They've basically chosen retirement with a huge payday. Doubt they even train hard.

Schneckerl

Maybe they should make a large part of the salary a performance bonus or is that illegal?

salford_

Theyve all gone there for money, they probably arent even trying, why would you.

They've thrown too much money at it, in a seriously bad way