Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveW

He's been superb this season. Great to see it being recognised by the players. Well deserved

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Smalling, our players player of the year.

Without 2 DMs and negative tactics our defence including Smalling have been poor. Everytime we've gone with attacking intent we have looked awful at the back, with Smalling generally just pulling at shirts.

Players player of the season, says it all really.

VanGaalEra

I'm pleased in the sense that I hope it gives him the belief to take it to another level now.

Laphroaig

Well, he's been our second or third best of course. It makes more sense to give him the title than DDG. De Gea already knows how amazing he is. So... Great choice. We'd be incredibly daft to mind the choice.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Nice that he gets some recognition but, honestly, the players must be on crack. DDG all the way.

prateik

Well liked in the dressing room then.. Great sign considering he is likely to be our captain going forward.

RedDevil@84

I think DDG should have got both awards. Smalling was good for some months, but then has been average.
Anyways a defender and keeper take away the key awards. Not a good sign for Utd.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Not sure how he won that. He was superb in the first half of the season but Blind has out performed him over the last 3 or so months.

De Gea has comfortably been our best player. Maybe the players saw it as a way to encourage him and acknowledge his importance in the team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Very comfortable for him today. Can't be many strikers in the Premier league as poor as Jerome.

Trizy

My MOTM. Brilliant throughout and that header near the end he won out of pure hunger was unbelievable.

Sylar

He needs to work on a few things to be top bracket player:

-Passing and coming out with the ball
-Attacking / directing the ball when hes in the oppositions box

But a lovely performance at CB today esp second half.

Devil may care

Good game, my MOTM, he won everything in the air and pretty much manned it on his own back there while Rojo wandered about.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Had a fairly comfortable game, but that 1 header to clear the ball from mbokani was absolutely majestic!

Came out of nowhere, mbokani couldn't believe it he thought he was gonna score :lol:

RRCE

Excellent game. He's really stepped up this season. His passing isn't tremendous, but the rest of his game is really good. He's probably the second name on the game sheet (after De Gea), and has turned into a leader. If only Jones had developed in a similar fashion! He can hold his head high, despite our poor form this campaign.

Revan

Assumptionman
Anyone who holds a clean sheet while is partnered with Rojo, deserves the ultimate respect.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Yep did well against Jerome thought i'd almost fancy myself against him he's that bad. The hoofing the ball straight of play under limited pressure was annoying though but think we pretty much have to accept that he's always going to be an oaf on the ball. So important that we have a proper ball playing defender alongside him to make up for this.

mu77

he's not strong like vidic , and not great on the ball like rio. but has been the best cb we've had. need a new one to pair with mike.

Ludens the Red

He actually won a shit load of headers tonight, but we're playing against a team who repeatedly put balls into the box and we've got one player on the pitch brave enough to head the ball, only going to end one way, especially with us making sure we gave Payet as many free kicks as possible.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He's surrounded by shit. Don't want to blame him too much but I guess everyone bar martial is fair game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.