Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
:lol: ffs, he's highlighted too much by commentators, the thing is everybody, EVERYBODY does it, pushes, pulls in the box is just part of the game. he was punished for that once and since that he hasnt commited other penalty, Evans has been getting away with it his whole career..

starts to get annoying like everyone is getting on the back of our best players just out of frustration, smalling is least of our problems..
the only problem I have with him that he can climb really high to get to the header but he cant finish, and he's the only header of the ball when comes to defensive headers so give him a break..
Don't remember Rio or Vida constantly pulling other players shirt, and didn't notice that because of commentators but because it's so obvious. And so what he's our better player, that makes him immune for criticism?

I really like him, think he's by far our best defender, that's why I would like him to cut with that shirt pulling since he has enough ability to mark players without it.

Bwuk

De Gea looked like he wanted to knock him out after the OG!

Acole9

Outstanding
The own goal was unfortunate, happens to all defenders at some point in their career.

Raw

How many own goals has he scored this season? I can only think of the one v Everton in the FA Cup semi and today.

Couldn't really help it in fairness.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He's been really poor for most of 2016. At the Euro's everyone outside England's going to be asking what all the fuss was about because no doubt he'll be exposed at that level in this form. Might even get himself sent off with the amount of stupid fouls he's making.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He's been really poor for most of 2016. At the Euro's everyone outside England's going to be asking what all the fuss was about because no doubt he'll be exposed at that level in this form. Might even get himself sent off with the amount of stupid fouls he's making.
At least at euros he won't be the only one who will defend in his own box. I literally can't remember Bljnd or Valencia winning header in our box all game.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
We're gonna concede so many fouls and goals at the Euros if he starts. He's a fecking clumsy idiot.

Bwuk

He's just not a top level footballer.

Wildly over rated on here.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really hope if/when we get Mourinho he has a word with the player and stops all the over-exerted shirt pulling and trying to win every ball instantly, instead reading and intercepting the play with his physically as back-up.

Bwuk

Been saying all season he's not that good and he's just a physically good athlete.

Not even that today!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
5 seconds til half time, 20 yards in the opposition half. Absolutely stupid!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
fecking stupid! Mental. You're a professional footballer.

El Zoido

He shouldn't have been beaten to the ball in the first place, he got in too close and allowed himself to be turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.