Christian Eriksen | Signs for Inter

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Come on this is Levy, he'll see what Hazard has just gone for and want at least that if not more if he's moving to what they consider to be a rival

Judas

Open to offers
Way too complicated a deal to get done in this short amount of time, dealing with Levy takes way more time than we've got. If this is all true and we're interested, we've left it too late. Shambolic.

TRUERED89

Never happening unfortunately, we only have till Thursday and Levy is the ultimate penny pincher!

Pace Abuser

Anyone who wouldn't want Erikson, give your hread a shake. This guy can play anywhere in midfield or off the right wing, and has serious energy and graft to match .

A midfield 3 of him, Pog, and McT would be much better than one with Dybala and Pogba having to pick up Dybala's lack of energy and defensive pressing.

But I'm not getting carried away. I highly doubt we get him. But if we did, Dybala would be a footnote of 2019 mupetry.

StrettyEnder07

Would be very very surprised if we pulled this off, dealing with Levy with a few days to go is a nightmare, but they are after either Bruno or La Celso or whatever he is called, which I assume can't happen until Eriksen leaves, have to wait and see but would be very shocked.

Would be some signing if we did pull it off to be fair!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
If Spurs do get Lo Celso and Bruno this could happen. We know Levy loves to balance the books.

El Zoido

Not going to happen, Levy would not sell him to us even for £60m. Could see him going to Madrid for less but never to us.

red thru&thru

Never happening unfortunately, we only have till Thursday and Levy is the ultimate penny pincher!
Levy won't be doing a great job if they let his contract wind down next season. He'll be free to negotiate with foreign teams in January.

Tell tale sign something might be happening is the fact that Eriksen hasn't been starting their preseason games.

NJM78

The only plus is, will Levy want to let him go for free? You just know Juventus are creaming their pants over the thought of getting him next summer for nothing.

If he is interested in joining we may need to overpay. I'm fine with that.

Fer

Do you rate Eriksen better than Dybala and Fernandes?

ThinkTank@Cafe

Our transfer window and development under Ole might have influenced Eriksen. What if our Make United Great Again project convinces him? Also, timing is perfect. No time left for haggling for Levy. We made a 60M bid - great value for us AND great value for Levy. If he rejects, he’ll bite his elbows a year later. He is a shrewd and in a good way greedy guy. Why not? Eriksen is my dream signing. Capitalizing on his contract expiration would make the deal even sweeter.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
If this is true and Solskjaer made him a target since end of March, then let's get him.

PL proven and still in great age.

hobbers

This would only happen if Spurs had already signed Lo Celso and were also working on Fernandes.

The fact they've done nothing but submit derisory offers to Betis means this is dead in the water. They haven't got the finance to replace Eriksen even if they did expect to sell him.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
yes because he's been doing it in the PL league for years. Dunno how the other two would be. They might be better, but there is also a chance they would be dogshit.

red thru&thru

Eriksen knows the league and won't take much adaptation. Bruno didn't do too well in Italy and Dybala doesn't want to come and would be very suspect in acclimatising to the league.

So for me, Eriksen.

kps88

This is the sort of transfer that we should have started working on in June.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
60m for PL clubs*

*100m for United. Levy is a cnut.

Would be great but doubt it.
Nowhere near £100 million for a player entering the final year of his contract and his shown no interest in signing a new one. Levy is a massive prick, for sure, but he's also a business man. He'd want to capitalize on Eriksen while his stock remains relatively high. A bid in the region of 60-70 million should do it.

Yes, the muppet in me is flowing out. I offer no apologies for this.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Tottenham won't sell to us, we will have a bid rejected and that will be the window closed for us while teams in Europe can still buy him.

TRUERED89

Not as much anymore. People are slowly beginning to come around. He's not flashy, so it takes fans a while to appreciate these types of players. Look how long it took for Carrick to begin being appreciated.
Carrick literally got no praise till SAF's final season, then with Scholes and Giggs retiring people realised how valuable he actually was!

Status
Not open for further replies.