Christian Eriksen | Signs for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaushal

If Spurs are out then surely he can’t reject us for Brentford, London factor or not . Can he ?

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Considering Ornstein didn’t mention Spurs when he spoke about Eriksen, it felt odd how suddenly so many reports came up that he prefers London.

captaincantona

wonderful player, raises the experience level and professionalism in the squad immediately. Never hides from the ball. Will take the pressure off playing Bruno every game once he is fit. no brainier.

TheHeya

Surprised Barca haven’t come sniffing around as they like a good free transfer lately.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
De Jong and Eriksen double announcement this week. Some sort of Ajax related pun for the hashtag. Heard it here first

Chairman Steve

I feel like the longer this has gone on, the more likely he’ll join us. I think he’d have been confirmed to have gone back to Spurs or stayed at Brentford by now.

From his perspective, this is a hard opportunity to turn down considering his cardiac arrest last year. He probably thought he’d have been done after that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I feel like the longer this has gone on, the more likely he’ll join us. I think he’d have been confirmed to have gone back to Spurs or stayed at Brentford by now.
I think you're probably right mate. Spurs pulling out is pretty telling.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm feeling a lot more confident now. Think this signing will really surprise people, no reason he can't be another Scholes for us.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If Spurs are out (I never thought he'd be desperate to return there anyway given how things were for him at the end in that Spurs Amazon show) then surely he'll be coming here

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
The shape of our team next season will be interesting. At the moment I don't see where Bruno and Rashford play, I know many may not mind that in the slightest, but I'm curious to see how things pan out for this team if signings like this pull through.

justsomebloke

The shape of our team next season will be interesting. At the moment I don't see where Bruno and Rashford play, I know many may not mind that in the slightest, but I'm curious to see how things pan out for this team if signings like this pull through.
I don't see it either, how and where Eriksen would fit. But I'm reading today that EtH apparently wants him, so hopefully he does.

Mainoldo

If we get Eriksen, chances still are we are going out with Fred/McT as one of our starting midfielders. Its counter productive. Our midfield would be :

----FdJ---McT/Fred
--------Eriksen

I'd much rather have us buy a DM, and let Bruno/VdB fight out the #10 spot, that's much better than having Fred as first choice.

If Eriksen was not a free agent, no one would be saying lets get Eriksen rather than a RB, RW/CF or DM. Just because he would a easy signing, doesnt mean we should go for him. We have done this same mistake before.
Yeah me to it makes sense but then you have McFred taking up space.

So it’s on the club. They would have to sell one of them. But we know they won’t.

Robindinho

Bruno as part of the front 3 maybe, as a roaming/inverted winger? It would lack pace but it's the only way he fits really...

De Jong VdB/Fred

Eriksen

Sancho Ronaldo Bruno​

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think both Rashford and Fernandes will have to learn to adapt to football that isn't just hit and hope very quickly or they'll find themselves out of the squad. I don't think it's entirely unrealistic that he pushes Bruno out of the squad, not to say Bruno isn't fantastic when in form but Eriksen just seems like such a better fit for ten Hag. Rashford's quite lucky in the sense that we don't look to be buying direct competition for him this window, however if we do end up signing Antony then Sancho likely nails down the left as his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.