Christian Eriksen | Signs for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man-United

If I tweet I understand Eriksen is signing for United, does it make me ITK now?

Pronewbie

Peep
Brilliant news! If we manage to wrap up De Jong and Martinez and bring in a replacement for Ronaldo then that would have been a good window IMO. A little mystified that we aren't looking for a DM too, but I'll trust Ten Hag on that one.

Now to wait for the tap in merchant's 'here we go'.
Reminds me of our quest back in the day to find a Keano-like replacement, only to realise that all we need to do is evolve our definition of what a DM is.

So Bruno gets dropped? Because he is the worst outfield player along with Rashford when it comes to keeping the ball.
I’d imagine Bruno gets told to reign it in, he can keep possession when not trying a killer ball 9 times out of 10.
If he doesn’t listen, yes, he’ll be dropped.
I imagine Rashford will given a chance up top, and the same goes there.

Offsideagain

Good at winning free kicks 20yards out and scoring from them if he can nudge Bruno or Ronaldo(if he stays) off the ball. Quality player for a change , ready to go and seems not to have any tantrums like others that have left.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Don't know how we fit eriksen and Bruno in the same side but will be interesting to find out.

Jordan_mufc

Dig up his stats at Brentford and read what their fans say of him transforming their side. We've established that our midfield is utter dross, right? So how is this nepotism?
I think its a joke. "Erik" Ten Hag. Erik's Son > Eriksen.

I dont know

The White Pele

He will play on the left of a 3-man midfield just as he has at Brentford, with pretty solid defensive stats. I believe he joins as a starter, and is an upgrade over McT and Fred when fit. It's quite common for attackers of his ilk to play deeper as they age.
Yes, just curious how he will fit in with De Jong and Bruno?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Nice signing, happy this has been agreed.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Potentially a very good signing on a free. He's technically a strong player and understands positional play as well as knowing the league.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Brilliant news! If we manage to wrap up De Jong and Martinez and bring in a replacement for Ronaldo then that would have been a good window IMO. A little mystified that we aren't looking for a DM too, but I'll trust Ten Hag on that one.

Now to wait for the tap in merchant's 'here we go'.
De Jong is a DM for Dutch team apparently.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

stu_1992

Great news, we needed something positive after a rather grim looking last couple of days. Always a player I liked, but I thought the oppostunity to sign him had long gone ever since he went to Inter. Signing him now after his emergency situation is just a continuation of a great fell good story. If he can help us get back to the top, well then even better still. :)

Ventura

He was a good player, but this is a terrible time to sign him, late in his career and with serious health issues. Trainwreck of a signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.