CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

kidbob

:eek:

When you see a player of that calibre emerging from the Elite Development Squad they are destined for greatness, be that for 1 minute against Crystal Palace or 6 minutes against Southampton. He's on another stratosphere talent wise.
:lol: I honestly feel for Foden, he is clearly very talented. Maybe doing a reverse Tevez would be best for his career. Maybe he could have a word with Sancho too afterwards!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
When you see a player of that calibre emerging from the Elite Development Squad they are destined for greatness, be that for 1 minute against Crystal Palace or 6 minutes against Southampton.
:lol:

Irrational.

:lol: I honestly feel for Foden, he is clearly very talented. Maybe doing a reverse Tevez would be best for his career. Maybe he could have a word with Sancho too afterwards!
He definitely messed up signing a long term deal with City. He'll learn to regret it, which is a massive shame.

kidbob

He seems better since Ronaldo has gone.
Kind of happened with Rooney too before he and the team around him badly declined. They seem kind of different but similar players to me, as in both kind of playmaker forwards but with different abilities in playing the role if that makes sense? To be fair to Ronaldo he will always be the focal point and it will affect other players at times, same as with Messi nowadays.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Kind of happened with Rooney too before he and the team around him badly declined. They seem kind of different but similar players to me, as in both kind of playmaker forwards but with different abilities in playing the role if that makes sense? To be fair to Ronaldo he will always be the focal point and it will affect other players at times, same as with Messi nowadays.
I am kind of glad Dybala is doing so well. It can be all about Ronaldo.

kidbob

He definitely messed up signing a long term deal with City. He'll learn to regret it, which is a massive shame.
Yep really is. Sancho has paved the way. I hate saying it but Gomes is right to do the same if he isn't afforded the opportunities and what's worse for him is he's generally playing in a patched up second team. Wouldn't be surprised if buy back clauses become a really big part of youth development.

Paul_Scholes18

Lewandowski has really secured being top scorer already. Can't see Messi catching him now and not many others you would bet on scoring 10 goals.

kidbob

I am kind of glad Dybala is doing so well. It can be all about Ronaldo.
Oh definitely. Poor guy has Ronaldo at club level and Messi at international. To be honest I'm sure the best coaches would find a way to accommodate them together. It's what made Pep's Barca so amazing in that the other best players were players that naturally played in a support role.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Somehow this wretched Olympiakos squad has to be considered favorite for the EL spot from this group, as they just need to beat an even more wretched Red Star team back in Athens in the final game week.

Bizarre.