CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Aurier has been excellent, just as he was against West Ham. Maybe we only need a new left back!

Dele did all the work to set that up. He really has found his form again.

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Wow at Lewa. Is he just like a fine wine?

kidbob

Aurier has been excellent, just as he was against West Ham. Maybe we only need a new left back!

Dele did all the work to set that up. He really has found his form again.
When are the calls coming for your guys downing tools to get Poch sacked?

Irrational.

Fil Phoden on for the last 15 minutes for already qualified City against the mighty Shakhtar. Good ol' Pep. Always giving yoof a chance.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
I've seen shite fans in my life, but as shite Real Madrid's takes a special breed.

Absolutely disgraceful-

slored1

Mourinho has certainly carried some of that comeback spirit from the United days. They certainly haven't been good though, defensively still a mess, also haven't really created anything apart from the goals.

kidbob

Marcelo is in a weird way the worst and best left back ever. As in it's not that he can't defend but he just has no interest in being a left back but his attacking from there makes up for it.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
When are the calls coming for your guys downing tools to get Poch sacked?
Not sure anyone downed tools other than Eriksen. Alderweireld is just awful now, and so is Rose. You can't ship 2 goals every game and expect to have much success.

el3mel

Or maybe he shouldn't have started Dier at all
Why shouldn't he ? That was their normal 4-2-3-1 formation that won the previous match. I'm pretty sure he'll start the next match as well. After going down by 2 so he's unneeded. He reacted quickly decided to shuffle the tactical set up for more attacking approach. Another manager would have waited till HT. He reacted fast. Deserves credit for that.

kidbob

Not sure anyone downed tools other than Eriksen. Alderweireld is just awful now, and so is Rose. You can't ship 2 goals every game and expect to have much success.
Just a play on United player's 'downing tools' when the reality is they suffer with the same shiteness as Rose and Alderweireld! Do you reckon Levy has a spending agreement with Jose? Can't imagine he'll put up with 'budget spending' looking at his time with us.

mu4c_20le

Why shouldn't he ? That was their normal 4-2-3-1 formation that won the previous match. I'm pretty sure he'll start the next match as well. After going down by 2 so he's unneeded. He reacted quickly decided to shuffle the tactical set up for more attacking approach. Another manager would have waited till HT. He reacted fast. Deserves credit for that.
Because Dier is shit

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Mourinho has certainly carried some of that comeback spirit from the United days. They certainly haven't been good though, defensively still a mess, also haven't really created anything apart from the goals.
Have to say Olympiakos and Red Star are incredibly weak teams. Spurs were trashing Red Star home and away when they couldn't buy a win in the prem for months.

Thought Spurs would still win this even when they were 2 down. Can only finish 2nd anyway.

kidbob

Benzema is definitely underrated. Great player even when he's not banging them in for the most part.

Irrational.

Best talent Pep's ever seen. Reminder Pep coached Messi, Iniesta Xavi and more!
:eek:

When you see a player of that calibre emerging from the Elite Development Squad they are destined for greatness, be that for 1 minute against Crystal Palace or 6 minutes against Southampton. He's on another stratosphere talent wise.

el3mel

Because Dier is shit
Opinions, but I never saw that even when we were linked with him. Not world beater but very decent for me.

Anyway his quality wasn't the reason he was subbed today. It was because they went down and wanted more attacking options.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Has Jose changed, his assistant is an attacking minded coach? Looks like it, i always thought Jose was more a manager than an actual coach. Good so far.