CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Suedesi

Inter has a great starting 11, but the moment Sensi, Barella and Candreva are unavailable they look so much worse. Conte needs a better bench to win major trophies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oooh lukaku ffs :lol:

That's the stuff this place loves to see

saivet

Barca playing their B team is pretty disrespectful to Dortmund.
Same thing happened last season when Spurs played Barca B team.

Really and truly no reason why the shouldn't play their B team given they have already won the group.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I really don't get why Zouma is partnering Rudiger tonight ahead of Tomori.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Thus Liverpool become the first team in history to not concede a goal to Haaland when playing him in the Champions League.
Wow!
Fantastic from LiVARpool - the greatest team in the history of football. :D

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Brandt is having a fantastic game so far. Even good defensively.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Bayern, Real, Barca and even Chelsea are very hard ties. I fancy Ajax too against them. If they have to face a hard route then I don't see them progressing. Now they definitely could do it because they are an awesome side but I'm not convinced by them even in the PL (which they'll win at a canter). It may seems strange but they may end up as the biggest winners of the PL but I'm not convinced by them. This isn't hate either because Liverpool are incredible right now but no Pep's Barca where I think they may be actually unbeatable.
I mean that’s one of the greatest sides of all time containing some of the best players in their positions ever not just in the world. If that’s the standard we’re being compared to then we’re doing something right.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Reus misses two 1 on 1 situations. It's really a problem. On the other side, Bürki with two spectacular saves.

Both teams attack well, but with shaky moments at the back.