CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Dolf

Ajax never winning this. You could tell after the first 10 minutes. They have no control in midfield and with Veltman you're just waiting for a costly mistake.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I mean that’s one of the greatest sides of all time containing some of the best players in their positions ever not just in the world. If that’s the standard we’re being compared to then we’re doing something right.
That team would beat Liverpool in the first half and take the piss in the second

Djemba-Djemba

Looks like I was wrong about Abraham, he's having a great first proper season at Chelsea.

England really do have a fantastic set of attackers to choose from, Kane, Sterling, Rashford, Sancho, Abraham.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Not much excitement left. Ajax-Valencia, Shakhtar-Atalanta tomorrow. No one cares about group G.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
maybe I'm imagining it but Lukaku looks leaner to me, much sharper than I remember him, more like his Everton days

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Really could do with Ajax getting an equaliser here. All the best teams won their group so coming second (yes...I know we are not through yet) is best avoided.

Ekeke

Good half for Valencia. Van de Beek had one chance but other than that quiet, Ziyech has been dangerous at times but nothing has come of it. Ajax will need to do a lot better 2nd half

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Pretty shit that Dortmund got to face a full strength Barca (- Messi :D) while Inter are playing against a second string Barca team. But really Dortmund should've finished off Barca in that first match they drew.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I swear i've never seen a striker as good at winning 50/50 balls against defenders as Lautaro Martinez. Inter's entire gameplan these last few games has been punting it up and hoping Lautaro can win the ball and make something happen, and it's working :lol:

Member 119614

This place is going to be top for entertainment when inter eventually plays Utd in the Europa League. It's written in the stars that Lukaku will silence Old Trafford. The meltdown will be apocalyptic.
Anyway there's some quality opposition coming to the EL with possibly Ajax, Inter and Salzburg. Hopefully utd is up for it, it's the biggest prize to win at the moment.