CL 19/20 Group Stages: Week 6 (Last Round)

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
If Pochettino didn’t have a lot of clowns playing for him, the gap wouldn’t be so wide. He will be at Madrid or United soon and he can build a much better squad, while bringing the players that are not clowns from Spurs. Winks and N’Dombele error, multiples missed chances, and playing with 10 men with Ali on the pitch.
Poch is the one who wanted to sign those "clowns", and he wasn't forced to start Alli.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If Pochettino didn’t have a lot of clowns playing for him, the gap wouldn’t be so wide. He will be at Madrid or United soon and he can build a much better squad, while bringing the players that are not clowns from Spurs. Winks and N’Dombele error, multiples missed chances, and playing with 10 men with Ali on the pitch.
Earlier today...

It is called coaching. A good manager can make average players have a positive impact on the team. As shite as Sissoko, Wink, Henderson, Matic, and Xhaka, Luiz, etc are, their managers still make them have a positive influence on their team. Ole cant do that because he can’t coach. I would bet £100 that if Pochettino, Klopp or Pep comes in, we will see an improvement in these players performance tenfold.

These players are not so much worse than players you see at Westham, Norwich, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, and leceister. Yet the managers of those teams are coaching their players to improve their team dynamic because that is what a manager is supposed to do...coach there players. These are not pub footballer we are talking about here. They are players lacking confidence. Back in the honeymoon period, these same players were great.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Finally broke through the great wall of Zagreb, tbh, they were holding us out brilliantly.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Poch is the one who wanted to sign those "clowns", and he wasn't forced to start Alli.
Especially since he has Lamela, who has been arguably our POTS, on the bench. As well as Lucas.

Pochettino has options, he just went with the wrong one for a crucial game. Alli has shown multiple times this season he's in terrible form and a game against Bayern wasn't the time to roll the dice.

fps

Is this a Danny Rose testimonial or something? Given one when he fouled someone, and just gave away a pen that hasn't been given.

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
This is a penalty but Coman definitely didn't have to go down there. Not liking this behaviour but if the other one was a pen so was this.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Where ? At United ?
Yep. I like strikers like him. I bet that he would be scoring more than Rashford. Not saying that he would be my 1st, 2nd...or 5th option on transfer market right now or something like that:lol::lol:. But i would take him on 6 months contract to put it like that

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Sick of refs reffing the narrative of games. That decision kills any comeback story so "play on" when it's fecking blatant.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Yep. I like strikers like him. I bet that he would be scoring more than Rashford. Not saying that he would be my 1st, 2nd...or 5th option on transfer market right now or something like that:lol::lol:. But i would take him on 6 months contract to put it like that
You must have missed his Chelsea stint then. That team was better than our current team and he still looked terrible for them.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Having Aurier and Rose as our fullbacks is the equivalent of a boxer being forced to punch himself in the face at least 3 times a round.

You're 100% guaranteed multiple completely fecking stupid moments from both a game.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You must have missed his Chelsea stint then. That team was better than our current team and he still looked terrible for them.
Well he scored 5,6 goals for them. He is still good enough to score against weaker team( just what we need).

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Of course it's a smashing game when I miss most of it :mad:
Didn't expect that kind of score.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Earlier today...
Hard to argue that Poch hasn’t done that. But, Poch needs to refresh some of the average players he turned decent. Right now, some of these players are returning to their natural state.

Those clowns have passed their expiration date. He needs resources to build a new team. If Poch had his way, I could imagine his team will look much different. On Ali, I believe it is just to keep morale high. However, I have no doubt his appearance will be limited if he continues to perform badly.

You said Ndombele was good and now he's a clown? And even if he is a clown, Poch wanted him badly and paid 55m for the pleasure.

And yeah, Alli is shit. Pochettino decided to start him for no good reason so blame him.
Nah, I m just referring to the error he made. N’Dombele is a fantastic player.