Class of 92: Out of their league

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Some fan just threw some hot chocolate over the Notts County player. What a pencil necked cnut.
That player also slammed the ball into the kids face from point blank range didnt he? ask Fergie about it, would could have had a funeral on our hands.

JB7

There are 4 or 5 teams worse than FCUM in that league and unfortunately my local side (Hednesford Town) is one of them.
You reckon? I don't think I've missed a Telford game yet this season and they're the poorest side I've seen since us before we sacked Kittrick & brought back Smith and Chambers from you lot.

I'd imagine that they'll improve enough to stay up when they bring in reinforcements with the FA Cup money, but at the moment they look shocking. Lost six on the bounce too.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
How come FC has a sub-forum on here but Salford doesn't?

Sir A1ex

How come FC has a sub-forum on here but Salford doesn't?
I can see why - one is specifically a club set-up by and for United fans, the other just happens to be owned by ex-United players. But still, I should image amongst most of us there's similar interest in both, so a sub-forum may not be a bad idea.

montpelier

I didn't reckon much to the Goons either but maybe the '92 Class need to put a marker down to say 'this isn't a holiday camp we're running here'. The football should be winnable given how they can recruit players fairly easily reputation, facilities, ££££.

Decent quality 2nd half but first 35mins was dreadful

togg

amazing..really happy for the United boys. Salford were brilliant, especially the defence. This is where the FA cup magic happens.....then the big teams come in ;)

GimmeAKitKat

Four Brown Fingers
Thought that was a better watch than 3/4 of United games this season.

Brilliant effort from the Salford players.

I think that Da Silva kid from county will be having Chris Lynch nightmares for a while, he took an absolute battering before coming off.

Decent position in the league too, 9 points off the top but 3 games in hand. Good luck to em.

EDIT: Remember not so long ago when Adam Campbell was "The" next big English talent at Newcastle.....not when he's missing tap-ins from 2 yards out

Unlikely lad

What a game. I'm tempted to start going to games, but I feel like I wouldn't like people like me going if I was a regular.

JB7

What a game. I'm tempted to start going to games, but I feel like I wouldn't like people like me going if I was a regular.
"People like you"? You're a football fan, a smaller club like Salford needs to grow its fan base in any way they can so it'd be fine.

Unlikely lad

"People like you"? You're a football fan, a smaller club like Salford needs to grow its fan base in any way they can so it'd be fine.
True. Plus I work in Salford Hospital, that's a good enough excuse for me.

But you know football fans.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'd love to see reactions of Giggs and Butt (United employees v. Salford owners) if by some miracle United and Salford got to play in the FA cup.

GimmeAKitKat

Four Brown Fingers
Likewise, been trying to get myself to start running or summet since i stopped playing 5-a-side and considered a run to and from Salford games, from me on Stretford road in Old Trafford would be a nice little distance.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Just finished watching both episodes of the documentary, and I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Got a couple questions, #1) Does only one team (league champions) earn promotion at the level Salford City were playing in last season? 2) Do the "volunteers" not get paid any sort of wage at all? Was that woman slinging burgers gratis for 26 years? :eek: Gaz wanted to stick her in a van out in BFE. :lol:

Blatzo

Anybody willing to back me up on my assertion that the lay-off for the second goal was actually terrible and the lad who scored the goal did incredibly well to shift it on to his right foot and curl it in?

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
@Man of LeisureDon't think so nope, Materials etc obviously all paid for by the club, but time wise they do it for kicks n giggles.
Damn, that's some dedication. Thought it was interesting how a couple of the older fans wanted the Class of 92 to have nothing to do with their club. They rather have a shitty club that belongs to them rather than one that wins.

It would be quite a feat if they can pull off their goal of getting SCFC to being a Championship side in the next 10-15 years. I suppose though with their cachet and Peter Lim's financial backing, they'll at least have a realistic opportunity.

Verminator

Blatzo post: 18362013 said:
Anybody willing to back me up on my assertion that the lay-off for the second goal was actually terrible and the lad who scored the goal did incredibly well to shift it on to his right foot and curl it in?
Yes. Although in his defence, the lay off was done under extreme pressure. Allen did magnificently though .