Class of 92

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Just watched this on the home Cinema system. Superb really, sat grinning from ear to ear all the way through. A story we've all heard so many times before but it never gets any less joyous.

Only bit I didn't like was Tildsley's stupid commentary in some parts - like commentary being added to Youth Cup highlights like he commentated on them at the time, just got on my tits a bit. Overall though it's superb. We may never see another team like that, another group of players - football is a different game now, making that group of players all the more special.

Duffy

BTW to all those looking for torrents and such, shame on you! I found one just before I watched it tonight - about 36 minutes before to be precise - and I took the appropriate action!

Duffy

Is Phil Neville really religious. He couldn't stop talking about praying and gods will.
He said it was after some of the shit that went on after he gave away the penalty at Euro 2000 - people turn to religion, its a source of support for some. Good for him too, seems to care alot about him family.

Gazza

Random thing I noticed; Giggs is the only one for whom they obscure the adidas stripes on the old United kit they wear in some of the scenes. Random. Thing. Noticed.

Gazza

Only bit I didn't like was Tildsley's stupid commentary in some parts - like commentary being added to Youth Cup highlights like he commentated on them at the time, just got on my tits a bit.

Seconded. Especially when you consider Martin Tyler commentated on the original matches live and that would have been more interesting to hear. It's not just done with the youth games, but all games in the Treble season, including the ones that Tylesley didn't commentate on. Things like that wind me up too!

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Giggs is the only current Manchester United player so it probably has more to do with Nike and shirts than anything. Although i'm not sure why they blurred his crest unless it has to do with his Image rights with United.

Dunno man...It's a weird one though.

Btw, does anyone else remember Diadora's poster in 1999?
It was a picture of Keane and Butt with a brick wall imposed on their faces.
It had some sort of slogan that said "Can't get past a brick wall" or something.
Was a brilliant poster

Duffy

Seconded. Especially when you consider Martin Tyler commentated on the original matches live and that would have been more interesting to hear. It's not just done with the youth games, but all games in the Treble season, including the ones that Tylesley didn't commentate on. Things like that wind me up too!
Yeah, we probably sound really picky but you hear him try and commentate on the goals against Liverpool and Arsenal and it just doesn't work, you can never recreate the feeling of the commentary happening live when you know what's going to happen. Apart from that the film's super.

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Just watched it. Goosebumps watching the last three matches.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Watching that today makes it crystal clear.

Those 6 were part of a team of 11 picked from a squad of heroes.

This lot have turned into fecking cowards.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Has it been uploaded anywhere. :drool:
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to a torrent site? But there's a link on the pirate bay, just search class of 92 and 1 should come up, has 991 seeders and 816 leachers right now, and a few comments saying quality is good.

Edit: Just downloaded it, the quality is good and it works fine.

Tribec

Watching that today makes it crystal clear.

Those 6 were part of a team of 11 picked from a squad of heroes.

This lot have turned into fecking cowards.
I watched this before the match and it was only afterwards that I recalled them all going on about Nev always talking. He be in everyone's year telling them to do better (all except Keane of course), he was a natural leader, we haven't got one in today's team. A great watch, only a couple of stories I hadn't heard before, I felt sorry for Beck's having to do that with Clayton's calendar...

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Can't wait to see this; couldn't be a better time to forget our present woes and bask in the past victories, the golden generation and the glory of yesteryear.

...but not for too long, or we'll turn into the Dippers.

LARulz

I really enjoyed it. Bit disappointing that they didn't show too much of the table convo, no Fergie and maybe a bit more of Zidane/Cantona etc would have been nice. The Tony Blair stuff was a bit pointless. I know he was the PM and all but still

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Found it interesting how Sir Alex tripled the amount of youth scouts we had within days of his appointment. Shows how much he valued the youth right from the start.
Great watch though, so many great memories. Cantona was really showing off his chest though, having half of his shirt unbuttoned pretty much :lol:

Just watched the first half, its absolutely excellent and really helping me forget about the current crap surrounding the club. Looking forward to watching the second half later!

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Excellent. Absolutely excellent.

I must say, Giggsy is a master story-teller, isn't he? You can tell that he's almost the father figure of the group. He has that authoritative air about him.

Member 5225

What a film. Wow am even more depressed about us now after that....what a golden era that was.

BahamaRed

Legend
Loved every second of it. Having been to all three of those last games and the European Cup final at Wembley in 68 I was totally absorbed

LARulz

Giggs' impression of Schmikes :lol: "Arghhhh!! Wad ar' uu dooin?!?!?!"

Loved it but I think Phil Neville comes over as a bit of a twat.
Becks is :cool:

I thought he was quite good, loved the step over bit