Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcucumber

I agree. He would be ideal but he probably has too much capital tied up with the recent purchase of Twitter.
Are you kidding? How would that be ideal? There's a genuine risk that he'd destroy the club.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
"You want this God fearing educated perfect married family man billionaire."

Ok, this is a little bit creepy :nervous:

Robertd0803

Good.

I wonder has the fact that Liverpools owners putting the club up for sale forced the Glazers hands here somewhat.

Irrational.

We don’t even need a particularly rich owner to compete with City and the like. We just need someone who will reinvest the money back into the club rather than leeching the money into their pockets.

Boondog

Are you kidding? How would that be ideal? There's a genuine risk that he'd destroy the club.
Nonsense. He would modernize every aspect of the team operation. We would be world class top to bottom under his leadership. And unlike you I have examples to cite to support that.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Partnership with a 3rd party? We need a big buyer to get rid of them ideally.
I can only assume a potential 3rd party will only get on board if it leads to a full takeover. It seems both FSG and the Glazers are looking to sell out right.

red thru&thru

I'd never heard of him until 5 minutes ago, but Adani is worth $130bn. I'd rather a rich businessman than an oil state, which is just against sporting merit.
Not so much about the money but Ambani's political stand against the farmer in Punjab.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Nonsense. He would modernize every aspect of the team operation. We would be world class top to bottom under his leadership. And unlike you I have examples to cite to support that.
You definitely bought Twitter blue didn't you :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I can only assume a potential 3rd party will only get on board if it leads to a full takeover. It seems both FSG and the Glazers are looking to sell out right.

Yeah I would guess so

Status
Not open for further replies.