Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
It's a bit funny how there's no reported interested in Liverpool from anyone, but you just know it that if the Qataris fail in their bid to buy us Liverpool will be their likely next target.
Of course, Liverpool don't even need to look for bidders, they will just approach whoever missed out on United

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What's the consensus on cocks out in this situation? Reserved for player signings only or acceptable for sale of club too?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
What's the consensus on cocks out in this situation? Reserved for player signings only or acceptable for sale of club too?
Anyone who cares about the club should be. Moral merchants obviously won’t be.

Telsim

I need someone to give me hope this is going to happen. I can't shake the feeling it will fall through and the club will end up with another group of leeches or the same will remain.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
I’m guessing the big scoop here is QIA being the bidders (separate to QSI who own PSG) and their worth is 450bln if looking for comparisons it’s significantly more than Abu Dhabi’s equivalent.

NLunited

The idea that someone can buy the club to be their personal plaything disgusts me.

Adamsk7

Honestly out of Musk, American consortiums or Ratcliffe with some loans, I think I am leaning towards Qatar, which is unexpected considering I was so against it for obvious reasons.

Critically, I think they are most likely to leave Ten Hag alone, which is the critical thing for me.

HarryP

Honestly, in what way is this an exclusive? I am not debating the validity of the claim, but exclusive?
Because he's the first one to confirm it's QIA. The others have only speculated on that point and suggested different Qatari investors may bid.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
When we were first put up for sale my dream was Qatar to buy us. Can’t believe it’s actually happening

always assumed we would be stuck with Malcolm glazer and Qatar would go for Liverpool

Coops73

Food for thought, if the PL lose against City, the Super Leagues back on the menu and that's something they can legitably buy.
I reckon if they want to this deal through with minimal fuss, there’ll be conversations had with the premier league and UEFA that they won’t push to join/back any ESL proposals.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If Qatar purchase United, the cocks are out so it only seems fitting.

red thru&thru

I reckon if they want to this deal through with minimal fuss, there’ll be conversations had with the premier league and UEFA that they won’t push to join/back any ESL proposals.
PSG never wanted to leave. Hence why Nasser Al-Khelaifi is now on UEFA board.

So we can assume that our new owners, if Qatar, will not want to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.