Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Honestly, Jim Ratcliffe would be a disaster, it's more of the same of what the Glazers were.

I think Qatar have this in the bag. They have the resources to out-bid INEOS easily.
I will take it you have access to the full details and aren't just going off rumours on twitter?

Why would Sir Jim offer basically what the Glazers were already doing for us? There's no way the fans would be on board with that which makes me think the rumours of 69% and the debt remaining is utter BS.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
So if Wumminator took one or two mates down and wrote "we love you Jim" on a bedsheet, this would also be representative of the wider fanbases support of SJRs bid?

No, is the answer btw.
Yeah it's one fan and it's an account that has been shilling non stop for Qatar. Nothing to do with the 1958 group that are just protesting against the Glazers.

cyberman

So if Wumminator took one or two mates down and wrote "we love you Jim" on a bedsheet, this would also be representative of the wider fanbases support of SJRs bid?

No, is the answer btw.
They’re representing the 1958 group buddy.

JagUTD

Based on everything so far, we can safely assume this is utter crap. Ratcliffe has been relatively quiet through this process when compared to the Qataris.

Why would the media need tipping off when they themselves reported it hours ago and he's following the same planned process as the Qataris yesterday?

enghuei

Cheats at Tetris
Based on everything so far, we can safely assume this is utter crap. Ratcliffe has been relatively quiet through this process when compared to the Qataris.

Why would the media need tipping off when they themselves reported it hours ago and he's following the same planned process as the Qataris yesterday?
Is there’s no tip off, why would the media know the members of INEOS’ contingent one day before their actual visit?

Bosws87

Can't wait till this is over gonna have to be some brand new accounts made with how deep some people are prepared to back one side, so they can crawl back and carry on supporting united. :lol:

enghuei

Cheats at Tetris
The tip off most likely came from United. Both visits were leaked ages ago.
I’m not talking about the scheduled dates for their visits (the 2 public bids so far). I’m taking about the make up of their contingents respectively.

The exact members of the Qatari contingent were only fully revealed after they made the visit, with their pictures taken by The Sun. The same cannot be said about SJR’s team.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

Notice the last line. Wont be surprised if some journalist lose access that they enjoy right now if Qatar bid wins

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Why is always CL trophy only mentioned? What is wrong with domestic leagues and cups? And they have shit load of those.
Because that’s the pinnacle of European football and that’s the states aim of both projects. PSG and City both target the CL and the supposed legitimacy it will bring them if they ever win it.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant

Notice the last line. Wont be surprised if some journalist lose access that they enjoy right now if Qatar bid wins
It’s been posted before but how do you read Athletic articles without paying again?

enghuei

Cheats at Tetris

The bidders would've informed United who was expected to be there.
No names of the exact members were mentioned in the Qatar team, and of course legal and finance folks would be there to provide their professional opinions.

For SJR team, all 3 members of the Ineos board as well as the French and the bike guy were mentioned to be visiting one day before the visit itself.

If the leaks come from United, why the discrepancy in their details?

Gavinb33

No names of the exact members were mentioned in the Qatar team, and of course legal and finance folks would be there to provide their professional opinions.

For SJR team, all 3 members of the Ineos board as well as the French and the bike guy were mentioned to be visiting one day before the visit itself.

There are only 3 members of the Ineos board

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Well journalists knew well in advance that Jassim wouldn't be there. They knew it would be Bank of America reps. Ratcliffe's party was more specific but I'm not reading too much into that. Maybe Ratcliffe gave more specific details to United.

JagUTD

It's probably as simple as the media knowing who Ratcliffes associates are, so even if they were told something as vague as Ratcliffe and associates, they know who that will be. With Jassim, it could literally have been anyone because the guy is a mystery. He didn't even turn up himself just to add to the mystery.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
UNITED, KIDS, WIFE, HUMAN RIGHTS

IN THAT ORDER​

Tom Van Persie

No relation
It's probably as simple as the media knowing who Ratcliffes associates are, so even if they were told something as vague as Ratcliffe and associates, they know who that will be. With Jassim, it could literally have been anyone because the guy is a mystery. He didn't even turn up himself just to add to the mystery.
Exactly.

enghuei

Cheats at Tetris
Well journalists knew well in advance that Jassim wouldn't be there. They knew it would be Bank of America reps. Ratcliffe's party was more specific but I'm not reading too much into that. Maybe Ratcliffe gave more specific details to United.
Ok, I do not believe that the leaks come from United side. I think they come from respective camps.

But let’s just agree to disagree here.

Status
Not open for further replies.