Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Yes, he does and even if he didn't, I'd rather keep struggling than have all the shiny new things bought by blood money.
When you see the last couple of away performances,makes me want to spend a fortune on the squad and so be it if the money is coming from Qatari state.

croadyman

The only way I see this squad bouncing back now is if the Glazers through the Raine group say they’ve given a periodic of exclusivity to Sheikh Jasim and he will take over at beginning of June.

This will scare the players to death, because then they know that SJ has the deep pockets to get rid of who ever they want, and there are a lot of players here who would be playing for their places in the next 5 games, other than even with SJR taking charge we bottle it, get thrashed in Cup Final, small point moving Luke Shaw to CB where’s he’s fantastic completely takes away our left dominance with him Eriksen and Rashford, I’d bring back Maguire in next game move shaw back to left back, we need goals and we need goals quickly, 3 goals in last 4 Premier League games is shocking, he needs to drop Antony and get Garnaucho on the left Bruno ok right and Rashford central, I hate saying this but right now we need a fit Mctominay back to give us some drive in Midfield.
Yeah the thoughts of how he could ruthlessly cut the deadwood out might scare this rabble into performing better

I’m loving my life

They have caused this slide with all the uncertainty
Is the ownership uncertainty affecting our players?
Loser mentality comes from the top. If SJR is successful in his bid it will carry on. The leeches taking their time on selling is massively damaging to the whole atmosphere at the club

croadyman

They have caused this slide with all the uncertainty

Loser mentality comes from the top. If SJR is successful in his bid it will carry on. The leeches taking their time on selling is massively damaging to the whole atmosphere at the club
Yeah this season is starting to unravel and if we aren't careful this off field saga will totally derail our top 4 hopes before Chelsea game

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I still believe the Glazers’ biggest mistake on their tenure to date was entrusting Ed Woodward to run the club. He was Ridsdale level of bad. It’s not a coincidence that we start to look better run when he left, but we still have to deal with his mess such as grossly overpaid players who should not be on that much and players who haven’t been good enough for a while that he gave ridiculous contract extensions too.
This. It's hard to believe, but there was that period of a few years (I think 2014-2018 or thereabouts) when we had a massive financial advantage over the rest of the league and could even outspend City. And that wanker squandered it completely and left us in this situation.

Chairman Steve

I don’t think INEOS will have a problem financing the first team. It’s the stuff beyond that which is the ambiguity, namely stadium and training ground. Old Trafford needs a face lift and Carrington is far behind other places as a training ground. They may have been the shit in 2003 but it’s 2023.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Is the ownership uncertainty affecting our players?
I doubt it. It’s just mental and physical fatigue. They have played a butt tonne of games this season, and a World Cup most of them and they are shot. That’s on the back of Covid season running over, euros the summer after and very little rest in between.

Woziak

Yeah the thoughts of how he could ruthlessly cut the deadwood out might scare this rabble into performing better
Exactly that, SJR would also be ruthless his comments about Fred have aged well but Qatar wow, they would list the
squad in the following way ;

Must Be Released or Sold instantly (14);
D De Gea, H Maguire, Fred, E Bailey, D Henderson, A Teles, B Williams , E Bailey, Weghorst, A Martial, A Elanga, M Sabitzer , P Jones, DVB

Must be Sold or Released within 6-12 months (7) ; V Lindelof, AWB, S Mctominay, M Greenwood (Don’t be surprised if he ends up PSG if they buy the club on loan or sold) E Laird, T Malacia (he’ll be upgraded in January window), J Sancho or Antony one will go who ever can’t produce the stats that the new DOF will demand and the manager will be massively reigned in on transfers, he will be told to coach the players the club buys and if he can’t he’ll be dismissed.

Players who they will keep but will be told they are part of a 26/27 man squad and not guaranteed to start (15) ;

T Heaton(Back up keeper/HG), M Kovar, D Dalot, L Shaw, R Varane, L Martinez, Casemeiro, Bruno, Ericsen, Rashford(HG), Sancho or Antony, A Dialo, Garnaucho (HG), K Maino (HG), A Fernandez(HG), H Mejbri (HG)

Which means they will want a significant overhaul of probably 11/12 players from a list of 25/30 over two/three windows ;

GK - Mike Maignan, D Raya,
RB - J Frimpong, D DumFries, Hakimi,
LB - A Davies,
DM - D Rice, Caciedo, E Camavinga ,
CM - Enzo Le Fey, FDJ,
AM - M Kudas, J Maddison, M Mount, Neymar
CF- H Kane, V Osimhen, G Ramos, K Muani,
Second striker - R Hojlund, E Ferguson
Right striker - O Dembele, A Fati, L Sane
Left Striker - R Leao, S Maine,

I seriously think they have a list already which is probably even bigger than this and they want to do 6 or 7 transfers in the summer and 5 or 6 in the winter, but the Glazers are holding up everything.

alanjohnson

The only way I see this squad bouncing back now is if the Glazers through the Raine group say they’ve given a periodic of exclusivity to Sheikh Jasim and he will take over at beginning of June.

This will scare the players to death, because then they know that SJ has the deep pockets to get rid of who ever they want, and there are a lot of players here who would be playing for their places in the next 5 games, other than even with SJR taking charge we bottle it, get thrashed in Cup Final, small point moving Luke Shaw to CB where’s he’s fantastic completely takes away our left dominance with him Eriksen and Rashford, I’d bring back Maguire in next game move shaw back to left back, we need goals and we need goals quickly, 3 goals in last 4 Premier League games is shocking, he needs to drop Antony and get Garnaucho on the left Bruno ok right and Rashford central, I hate saying this but right now we need a fit Mctominay back to give us some drive in Midfield.
they've already given up because they don't know their future at the club and likewise i think even the manager has half given up.
the season went south as soon as the glazers announced their intention to sell.

Plant0x84

Exactly that, SJR would also be ruthless his comments about Fred have aged well but Qatar wow, they would list the

D De Gea, H Maguire, Fred, E Bailey, D Henderson, A Teles, B Williams , E Bailey, Weghorst, A Martial, A Elanga, M Sabitzer , P Jones, DVB

Must be Sold or Released within 6-12 months (7) ; V Lindelof, AWB, S Mctominay, M Greenwood (Don’t be surprised if he ends up PSG if they buy the club on loan or sold) E Laird, T Malacia (he’ll be upgraded in January window), J Sancho or Antony one will go who ever can’t produce the stats that the new DOF will demand and the manager will be massively reigned in on transfers, he will be told to coach the players the club buys and if he can’t he’ll be dismissed.

Players who they will keep but will be told they are part of a 26/27 man squad and not guaranteed to start (15) ;

T Heaton(Back up keeper/HG), M Kovar, D Dalot, L Shaw, R Varane, L Martinez, Casemeiro, Bruno, Ericsen, Rashford(HG), Sancho or Antony, A Dialo, Garnaucho (HG), K Maino (HG), A Fernandez(HG), H Mejbri (HG)

Which means they will want a significant overhaul of probably 11/12 players from a list of 25/30 over two/three windows ;

LB - A Davies,
CM - Enzo Le Fey, FDJ,

I seriously think they have a list already which is probably even bigger than this and they want to do 6 or 7 transfers in the summer and 5 or 6 in the winter, but the Glazers are holding up everything.
Oh goody, I like a game of FM!

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That would be silly.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
That would be silly.
Why would that be silly? Reading on here tonight you’d believe that the manager was perfect but he needs 5-10 new signings as the ones he has are shit.

Plant0x84

It’s not football manager when you got a state to back you, they won’t tolerate half what the Glazers have or do you disagree ?
I completely disagree. Whoever buys the club we won’t see more than 3/4 players in.
Nor should we - we don’t need to be unsettling the squad the way Chelsea have. Building gradually is the best way.
Maybe a few more outs, if we can find buyers. It’s not going to be easy.

ForeverRed1

LB - A Davies,
CM - Enzo Le Fey, FDJ,

fantasy football manager right there. Would be amazing if this happened but it’s wishful thinking

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
And the way PSG is run is not silly ?
It is.
Why would that be silly? Reading on here tonight you’d believe that the manager was perfect but he needs 5-10 new signings as the ones he has are shit.
It's too fast to provide decent results and I imagine it would see us fecked on FFP.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Seems the inmates have took over the asylum in this thread.

We've got people saying SJR will only be able to target free transfers, with others saying it's a valid concern :lol: :houllier:

Then I scroll down and we've got somebody else predicting the team Jassim will buy, and it features no existing players and is worth probably close to £2b :houllier::houllier:

Woziak

It is.
It's too fast to provide decent results and I imagine it would see us fecked on FFP.
With two teams PSG and United , oppos Make that 3 Braga they will be moving players around like a merry go round !

croadyman

LB - A Davies,
CM - Enzo Le Fey, FDJ,

Yeah I suspect you are smack on,admittedly it may not be those 3 players mentioned last week but get your point about having definite targets

Woziak

fantasy football manager right there. Would be amazing if this happened but it’s wishful thinking
It really isn’t with Qatar, they’ve already infiltrated Uefa and have cerefin talking about multi club ownership, will it happen who knows, we still don’t know whether the club is being sold but if they get their hands on united, fans think they can and will only spend £100m this summer is hysterical.

croadyman

It really isn’t with Qatar, they’ve already infiltrated Uefa and have cerefin talking about multi club ownership, will it happen who knows, we still don’t know whether the club is being sold but if they get their hands on united, fans think they can and will only spend £100m this summer is hysterical.
Worth remembering that Newcastle have mega rich owners but Howe talks about FFP

ForeverRed1

no for sure they will spend big but by the looks of things SJR is in the lead…

LordSpud

By the way anyone who still fancies SJR and INEOS are in for many, many more days like today.

Status
Not open for further replies.