Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
UEFA Super Cup 2013-14

Community Shield 2013-14

Another trophy for @sebsheep, they started the season with a title!

K Stand Knut

I copy paste everyone:(
Sad face!!!

Although, probably should be happy purely on the basis that I didn’t sell anyone significant. Again, presumably because my board have allowed my team to become really shit.

I’m going to stick my neck on the line and predict relegation for me this season

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
FA Trophy 2013-14

3rd Round

Quarter Finals

@Maluco trashed @Peter van der Gea

@KirkDuyt beat Preston despite an early red card.

Semi Finals

It seems @KirkDuyt secured a spot in the final with an away win.

They lost at home, but secured a spot in the final!

@Maluco drew away in the first leg

Can they secure the final at home?

Nope... game over for @Maluco

Final

The final ended in a goalless draw... this means a replay match.

Disaster in penalties... @KirkDuyt misses the trophy.

whitbyviking

I was just coming in to complain that we appear to be after Liverpool's net spend title, then I saw Peter Van Der Meme lost early in the FA Trophy and realised my situation is not that bad :lol:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
10 of the 11 top u21 players in the world right now play in caf teams.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
@spontaneus1 have adopted an unusual strategy. With around 2 billion in the bank, they only have 5 registered senior players... yes: 5.

However, their academy is producing some real talent and a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds dominated league 3 this season.

Will this also work in league 2?

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
I was just coming in to complain that we appear to be after Liverpool's net spend title, then I saw Peter Van Der Meme lost early in the FA Trophy and realised my situation is not that bad :lol:
There would be no FA Trophy without me!
@Peter van der Gea wans't the worst team this season:eek:
:eek:
Wowsers. Could he have finally made it to the promised land? :eek:
No chance
Conference 2013-14

@Maluco are the new Conference champions and 12 years after being relegated, they're back in League 3!

@KirkDuyt finished 2nd and @Peter van der Gea was 4th, leaving @Anustart89 as the worst caf team this season.

Wow!

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
@spontaneus1 have adopted an unusual strategy. With around 2 billion in the bank, they only have 5 registered senior players... yes: 5.

However, their academy is producing some real talent and a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds dominated league 3 this season.

Two billlion is a nice retirement fund!

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
EFL Trophy 2013-14

North

@WR @P-Nut @pacifictheme @BenitoSTARR @youngrell

@oneniltothearsenal @spontaneus1 @Maluco

@KirkDuyt was the only caf team to reach the semis, but they lost away to Rotherham

Final

South

@VivaObertan @Anustart89 @Siorac

@SilentWitness @The Cat @anant @Dr. Dwayne

@Dr. Dwayne was the only one to reach the semis, but they lost dramatically to Coventry

Final

Final

I'm seeing an error, "The image is not available"

League 3 2013-14

@spontaneus1 are the new League 3 champions! They will play for the first time in League 2.

@anant also secured promotion. @Dr. Dwayne and @VivaObertan missed out on the playoffs, it's another season in league 3 for them...

Called it earlier that this season was supposed to be the one where I get promoted :cool:

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!

WTF, have just been shit for the first 10 years of this experiment because my team spent all the money on facilities? I should smash league 3 with that talent. Guessing I didn't register players as my starting 11 is all below 21.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@maniak Unless the ratings are massively inflated compared to what they are in modern FM some of my players look like they are PL level. Is Craig Jeffery from my academy? His stats are crazy for an 18 year old.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
@maniak Unless the ratings are massively inflated compared to what they are in modern FM some of my players look like they are PL level. Is Craig Jeffery from my academy? His stats are crazy for an 18 year old.
He'll probably be considered too old for your squad soon so I'm sure one if the PL clubs will pick him up if he is.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
can’t believe I sold Kaka, I’m for relegation this season at this rate. Hopefully the footballing gods are on my side and I avoid the drop.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
WTF, have just been shit for the first 10 years of this experiment because my team spent all the money on facilities? I should smash league 3 with that talent. Guessing I didn't register players as my starting 11 is all below 21.
I set the facilities to maximum level so there's really nowhere to spend the money, it's really just old school hoarding.

This game has a weird system for academy players, if the system (I say system because the player can't do it manually) offers a kid a contract they became a "real" player, if not, when they turn 20 they simply disappear from the database.

CM 01/02 is known for having tons and tons of star players compared to modern FMs.