Cody Gakpo | OFFICIAL: Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

So we'd buy Vanderson on the strength of one game but not Gakpo?
What a weird statement. No, I was simply saying Gakpo's had a poor game but the full back he's against is good and has performed well. I would like us to sign Gakpo and I think he was one of the best players in the Eredivisie last season.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Gakpo will make a last minute own goal and make the universal United sign to the camera.

Is there a universal United sign?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
What a weird statement. No, I was simply saying Gakpo's had a poor game but the full back he's against is good and has performed well. I would like us to sign Gakpo and I think he was one of the best players in the Eredivisie last season.
Thanks for clearing that up, I'm relieved.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Gakpo will make a last minute own goal and make the universal United sign to the camera.

Is there a universal United sign?
Yeah you just need a pile of money, a wall and a large amount of urine.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
PSV have such an air of invincibility which is so annoying. They havent had the best of years, but their football is much worse than that even. They have been awful and are still in the game, once again.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
PSV have such an air of invincibility which is so annoying. They havent had the best of years, but their football is much worse than that even. They have been awful and are still in the game, once again.
Good mentality to be fair to them.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Has he regularly played centrally?

CallyRed

Here on Redcafe we know talent when we see it and only need one game, heck one half of football to decide whether someone is good or not..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Quite sure Gakpo has lost the ball almost every time he's had it. 103 mins in.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's tired
I was just going to say - I barely saw him track back most the game too. He hasn't seen that much of the ball, he's basically anonymous. Whenever he's been on the ball, even in early stages, he's given it away.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Here on Redcafe we know talent when we see it and only need one game, heck one half of football to decide whether someone is good or not..
Seriously though, he's doing a fantastic job of looking terrible. I know he's talented, but I've not seen it at all tonight. He's not just anonymous, everything he does is actuvely shit.

Loony BoB

It's all I've seen of him and I still think he's worth a punt because of what people have said about him elsewhere. But I do wonder if he's aware he's being watched and isn't handling it well. Would prefer a player who excels under that kind of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.