Cody Gakpo | OFFICIAL: Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallyRed

Seriously though, he's doing a fantastic job of looking terrible. I know he's talented, but I've not seen it at all tonight. He's not just anonymous, everything he does is actuvely shit.
Maybe the thought of going to United is giving him the jitters

CallyRed

Great now have to be supporting the Gers in the next game.
Or for those who think he is shit, PSV.

ShamrockD

Supports
Panathinaikos
Just to set this straight. You all sat to watch a qualifying match of PSV and Monaco just because some journalist said that if Monaco goes through Rabiot will choose them instead of us because of Champions League and that Gakpo will choose to come because either way he will not have the option to play in Champions League somewhere?

This new era is fascinating!

Mainoldo

Just to set this straight. You all sat to watch a qualifying match of PSV and Monaco just because some journalist said that if Monaco goes through Rabiot will choose them instead of us because of Champions League and that Gakpo will choose to come because either way he will not have the option to play in Champions League somewhere?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Let them live there’s been a lot of serious post In here.

Loony BoB

It fitted into my "no plans for this evening" quite nicely!

NRg

I can't really see it with this guy. If we buy him, I hope he plays as a striker and develops nicely. But on the left wing, that's really not the level we should be looking at

diarm

And apparently Bailly was going to Monaco if they'd won.

We have lost on 3 counts tonight.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Disappointed to hear he didn't impress. You guys gotta believe me, this guy is hot shit.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Wow poor United fans. First the disbelief when United put a bid on Arnautovic. Then the joy that United is going after Gakpo instead of Arnautovic. Then seeing this match and seeing him play so poorly. :lol:

Telsim

Good guy Gakpo shaving €10M off his fee in a single evening. :drool:

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Disappointed to hear he didn't impress. You guys gotta believe me, this guy is hot shit.
Honestly he was shit last week and now again this week. I said beforehand I hope for Dutch football he will be an improved version on Bergwijn and Depay. These are the matches he has to show it though. Now twice against serious opponent he's shown nothing. Not really promising on the question if he's ready for a move right now to be honest.

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
Low budget Antony, god he was shit today

saik

Will be honest, he looked a lot like Rashford. Is Rashford his idol or something? Even the terrible bits of not pressing or not tracking back he did exactly the same way as Rashford. Didn't watch the ET so he may have improved later but gosh he was shit during the full 90min.

Godfather

Honestly he was shit last week and now again this week. I said beforehand I hope for Dutch football he will be an improved version on Bergwijn and Depay. These are the matches he has to show it though. Now twice against serious opponent he's shown nothing. Not really promising on the question if he's ready for a move right now to be honest.
Can't we just have something nice for once. Honestly this window is pure comedy

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Will be honest, he looked a lot like Rashford. Is Rashford his idol or something? Even the terrible bits of not pressing or not tracking back he did exactly the same way as Rashford. Didn't watch the ET so he may have improved later but gosh he was shit during the full 90min.
He does remind me of a slower version of Rashford from the clips I've seen. Doesn't look PL standard.

BlackBen

Ahh we’re back to preparing bids. I can imagine them preparing the bids now. “First you put your saucepan on the fire, add two sheets of paper, a bottle of ink and stir till the bid is well prepared. Don’t forget the fax machine, that’s our secret ingredient dammit!!! “

Rajma

Does ETH know the world exists outside of Dutch league? It’s really concerning that we’re sanctioning these moves.

AndySmith1990

Of course a player we're interested in is being called shit. We can't have anything nice

El Jefe

That couldn't have been more of a Rashford shit game. I honestly don't see the need for him.

Get an actual right sided forward so Sancho can move to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.