College Football 2020/21

Carolina Red

Staff
Game over if this stands. OSU will probably score again.
I think the game was already decided at that point. I will say, that’s the first time I can recall seeing a situation like that ruled a fumble.

If OSU plays like this, I think they’ve got Bama by 14

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Dabo's "games" comment fared well.
I just found out he had us ranked 11 in the coaches poll :lol:

I usually have time for him but that made this a bit more sweet

michigan would have won

I think the game was already decided at that point. I will say, that’s the first time I can recall seeing a situation like that ruled a fumble.

If OSU plays like this, I think they’ve got Bama by 14
Just watched the highlights... We cleaned up some of the nonsense in the secondary but Devonte Smith worries me. Lawrence and Etienne are leaving after this season, anyone in the wings to replace them?

Carolina Red

Staff
Lawrence and Etienne are leaving after this season, anyone in the wings to replace them?
Oh yes.

QB: DJ Uiagalelei (former #1 QB recruit) most likely the starter with Taisun Phommachanh (former #5 QB recruit) as his back up.

RB: Lyn-J Dixon (former #10 RB recruit) will step into more carries, then we’ve got Michael Dukes (former top 50 RB recruit), with Will Shipley (current #1 RB in HS class) and Phil Mafah (current #9 RB in HS class) coming in as well.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Oh yes.

QB: DJ Uiagalelei (former #1 QB recruit) most likely the starter with Taisun Phommachanh (former #5 QB recruit) as his back up.

RB: Lyn-J Dixon (former #10 RB recruit) will step into more carries, then we’ve got Michael Dukes (former top 50 RB recruit), with Will Shipley (current #1 RB in HS class) and Phil Mafah (current #9 RB in HS class) coming in as well.
Oh shit, I remember a friend telling me he was going to a high school game in Connecticut to watch this phenom who already signed for Clemson, that was him :lol:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Texas targeting Sark? Better make sure all the pills and liquor are locked up. Dude used to come to SC booster events loaded up.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Texas targeting Sark? Better make sure all the pills and liquor are locked up. Dude used to come to SC booster events loaded up.
If it’s true he’s bringing Mike Stoops along from Bama, it would be so juicy. Those two are a match made in heaven.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Ole Miss just extended Kiffin. Yes, this is the official account of a college head football coach.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Just saw Sark took the UT job. He’s a very average head coach and I highly doubt he’ll be able to turn that program around. Was hoping he’d get the Bama job when Saban eventually retires. This tells me Saban still has a few years left in him.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Just saw Sark took the UT job. He’s a very average head coach and I highly doubt he’ll be able to turn that program around. Was hoping he’d get the Bama job when Saban eventually retires. This tells me Saban still has a few years left in him.
Even leaving the booze and pills aside, he was an absolute train wreck at SC.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He was outplayed by the true frosh Mims and a possibly better one is on the way in.
I thought it was a bit odd that he would leave since he was supposed to be the next in line after Lamb's departure. Wasse and Hazelwood haven't seem to have worked out much so far.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I thought it was a bit odd that he would leave since he was supposed to be the next in line after Lamb's departure. Wasse and Hazelwood haven't seem to have worked out much so far.
Haselwood was out most of the year with a knee injury, and Wease looks electric every time he has the ball but was in Rattler’s doghouse a bit after some drops. The hotshot coming in is a smaller guy but there’ll be other competition so they need to show up next year.