College Football 2020/21

Carolina Red

Staff
Auburn blew my mind today. Lost to South Carolina, who lost bad to LSU. Promptly commenced to beating the piss out of LSU like they stole something.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
ND’s luck ran out with that 3rd down PI being overturned. I agree with Tony, I don’t know how you can overturn that once it has been called.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
[/QUOTE]
Yea I just saw a wider angle, still packed in c
Depending on state or city ordinances a certain percentage capacity of crowds might be allowed at events. Typically 20, 25, or 50%.
Yeah I just saw a camera angle that focused on the ends which are packed down low the rest is pretty sparse.

Another thing for UK and Irish how come sky are showing college football randomly.

Carolina Red

Staff
Yeah I just saw a camera angle that focused on the ends which are packed down low the rest is pretty sparse.

Another thing for UK and Irish how come sky are showing college football randomly.
Probably since it’s Notre Dame and they came across the pond recently to play a game.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
going to be so many COVID cases in South Bend next week. Never stop being Republican Indiana.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
This is going to make not playing ND this year suck more. I would have loved, loved it if we could have broken their CFP hearts this year.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Easy killer. Yall just edged by A-State
You don't follow USC football much than. This is the Helton way (actually the same as Ole). You get thiiiiiiiiiis close to getting fired by being shit all season and then pull out a miracle win over a rival.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I would actually prefer Alabama to Indiana. Proper shit state.

Edit: And to clarify, I lived in Alabama for 20 years and drove through Indiana at least twice a year for 10 of those years.
Well, the BBQ and their famous white sauce might edge it in Bama’s favor but it’d be close.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Well, the BBQ and their famous white sauce might edge it in Bama’s favor but it’d be close.
You better be doing a deep deep call back to my rant on white sauce in the BBQ thread. If not then we are done. That cum adjacent liquid is an abomination to BBQ, food, and life in general.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Amazing game, thoroughly enjoyed it. I expect to see a rematch in the ACC Championship game. Clemson was missing 8 starters last night (2 DE, 1 DT, 2 LB, 2 WR, 1 QB) so it will be interesting to see how that affects the outcome in a rematch scenario.
Still feels really weird to see that and Notre Dame in the same thought.