College Football 2021/22

Wish I could see it!

How good would this Michigan squad be with a top tier QB? This McNamara kid is average from what little I have seen.

Do they not have streams in Germany?

With a very good QB they're comfortably leading this game. Their run game is keeping our offense off the pitch as is.

Wish I could see it!

How good would this Michigan squad be with a top tier QB? This McNamara kid is average from what little I have seen.
I love Cade. He keeps it simple and effective. Doesn't deserve the hate he gets from a lot of fans.

Do they not have streams in Germany?

With a very good QB they're comfortably leading this game. Their run game is keeping our offense off the pitch as is.

They probably do but Spectrum blocks me from accessing my US account and Germany has costly fines against streaming from what I was informed a few weeks back.

I love Cade. He keeps it simple and effective. Doesn't deserve the hate he gets from a lot of fans.

Good for him but at this level an elite QB can carry a squad to a national championship. I have not much faith this guy can win the big game when it matters, but I wouldn't mind him proving me wrong today and in the playoffs if they get in.

They probably do but Spectrum blocks me from accessing my US account and Germany has costly fines against streaming from what I was informed a few weeks back.

Good for him but at this level an elite QB can carry a squad to a national championship. I have not much faith this guy can win the big game when it matters, but I wouldn't mind him proving me wrong today and in the playoffs if they get in.
VPN to access your Spectrum account?

VPN to access your Spectrum account?

Yeah, I probably should have done that back in August for like a hundo but not worth it now with a few weeks remaining. I had considered using my gov vpn access on my personal laptop but presume the server will block certain websites and it already runs at a snails pace on that vpn server.

Horrible 3rd quarter. Gashed by the run, fell for a flea flicker, and it seems like the players are losing their heads emotionally. Need a response this upcoming play or it's curtains

That's a potential game-saving conversion on 3rd-and-19. Michigan defense needs to make a play or the pressure back on their offense to keep driving/scoring.

Feels like OSU will pull off the win unfortunately. I just don't see us keeping up the intensity all four quarters.

Michigan get the stop and they should run it out.

Updated: Nope, they keep letting Ohio State have hope.
Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up. Still have that weird feeling that we'll end up letting OSU back into it.

Pretty abysmal from Ohio state on defence. Surely at some point they needed to make the QB beat them rather than just getting killed on the run

Incredible. Really hope the Lions go for Hutchinson in the draft.