College Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Red

Staff
so you burn the trash in an actual trash can? That’s an upgrade over the city issued rusty barrel I got in Alabama.
We just have these guys that come by every Tuesday and they take it away.

Not exactly Bama trash burning or SoCal composting, but it’s effective.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
My Blazers are about to take on MAGA Univ, so I think we can all agree to be Blazers today.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Stanford players looked out but I have no faith in replay anymore. I blame it on VAR.

edit: got it right. Holy shit.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
SC offense looks ridiculous. After a decade of Kiffin/Sark/Helton I forgot what competent coaching looks like.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
SC offense looks ridiculous. After a decade of Kiffin/Sark/Helton I forgot what competent coaching looks like.
The team is unrecognizable but coaching has less to do with it than the transfer portal. Then again, Riley is the reason why everyone wants to go to SC

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The transfer portal and, to a lesser extent, NIL has made college football less interesting for me
I can see that, but looking at it from a fairness perspective I love it. Letting these kids make some money off their efforts is more than fair, and the transfer portal allows them to maximize their chance to succeed at the next level.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The team is unrecognizable but coaching has less to do with it than the transfer portal. Then again, Riley is the reason why everyone wants to go to SC
Its 60/40 coaching. Last season (and the previous 10) were an abomination in coaching, especially on offense.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
SC defense needs to regroup at halftime. In fairness, Stanford is running a completely new offense unlike the offense they have ran for years under Shaw.

Man of Leisure

I'd argue it's more to do with Caleb Williams and Jordan Addison and less to do with the actual coaching, but I digress. SC is gonna walk through the PAC-12 this year. And while I figured they'd be back in the national conversation within 2-3 years, it might even be sooner when looking at the current landscape

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
After years of Stanford taking SC to the woodshed this is incredibly cathartic.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Which makes me sad
They apparently went to the powerhouse that is Wake Forrest to get pointers. In fairness they are moving the ball at will until they hit the red zone, but that has a lot to do with an extreme lack of talent in SC’s front 7. feck you Helton.

Carolina Red

Staff
Stanford sucks now. I was on hand to witness a very average UCLA beat them at Stanford Stadium last fall.
You need to watch film on Roderick Robinson II, the 4 star RB recruit you guys are getting out of Lincoln HS in Cali.

He’s been an absolute stud since middle school. Was playing high school ball as an 8th grader. Solid character kid too.

Man of Leisure

You need to watch film on Roderick Robinson II, the 4 star RB recruit you guys are getting out of Lincoln HS in Cali.

He’s been an absolute stud since middle school. Was playing high school ball as an 8th grader. Solid character kid too.
That's where Marcus Allen went. Hopefully we're able to keep him from flipping to SC

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Wake actually runs good concepts. Their stuff with better athletes would be tough.
They are gashing SC right now, but part of that is due to the surprise. You can see they are confused as Stanford ran their traditional I formation in week one and spring this for the first time tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.