College Football 2023

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
As special as MHJ is, is it fair to say it's gonna be between Nabers and Odunze for the Biletnikoff this season?

Nabers looking like a Chase level of talent by now if you look at some important stats which usually translate to the pros. And Odunze moves like a guy 6'3 shouldn't be moving.
Nabers isn't at that level yet, but I'm starting to lean towards him going higher in the draft than it appeared at start of the season.

Same for his teammate at QB.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Nabers isn't at that level yet, but I'm starting to lean towards him going higher in the draft than it appeared at start of the season.

Same for his teammate at QB.
Most podcasts I listen to have him as a top-10 draft pick by now and have around 5 WRs going in the first round in total (MHJ, Nabers, Odunze, Coleman and Egbuka with potentially Franklin and Worthy joining them). They tend to overhype prospects at this point of the year though so not sure how accurate, haven't watched much college tape yet apart from LSU games.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
We have scorigami; I’m surprised we got there with 45 in the line as that’s a common number. 69 is much rarer in reality I guess.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The ending to that Iowa/Nebraska game was ridiculous. Iowa gets the ball with just under 1:00, yadda yadda, long pass attempt is picked off and returned but a holding call during the returns sends Nebraska to their own 25 but with possession and 0:31 left.

Chubba Purdy - Brock's brother - scrambles for a couple yards then throws a pick directly to the ILB at the UN37. Iowa gets a 22-yd run, kneels to shift spot, then sends on a kicker for his FIRST COLLEGIATE KICK from 38 yards... he nails it. They carried him off the field as a legend.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Sorry, adex. Y'all had a lot of never before been OSU fans today. Wish y'all could have pulled it out.
Cheers good sir. Check on those folks, and batter these cnuts in the playoffs

Bright side: Ryan Day gets evaluated end of the season... 3 losses against them in a row won't cut it, no matter how many wins we rack up against the rest of the conference

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Gotta love when players say no one thought we could do it when they are favorites. Anyway Michigan is in. No way they are losing to Iowa.
What will turn this thing upside down is if Bama beats Georgia and Florida State lose a game without their QB. Texas beat Bama so what would happen next is going to make one school lose their shit.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Three in a row :cool:

That last OSU drive almost gave me a heart attack. Legit thought they were going to pull it off.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That basically sums up Auburn football of late. Definitely got a good push off on the defender but that's rarely given under those circumstances. No excuse to give up a late touchdown on 4th-and-forever.

Oklahoma State is also blowing it's chance at the Big XI title game. Kansas State up next, OU may just backdoor their way in.

Washington in a dog fight as well.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Incredible play call by Washington on 4th down on own 30 with game on the line

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What a horrible fecking call. If that's unnecessary roughness, the game's fecking gone...

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
A perfect puntrooskie called back by delay of game.

We're not handling the Swamp well at all.